it is just in CNN

OBL released an audio tape threatening the USA again
January 19th, 2006  
Morten

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
it is just in CNN

OBL released an audio tape threatening the USA again
i doubt the tape is real though... why send an audio tape when u can show a visual proof?

(might be because he has changed hes look, who knows?)

and theres no evidence that it is a "new" tape... it might just be an old recorded tape in case he died... (hopes so)
January 19th, 2006  
DTop

It's interesting that a truce is now being offered.

Bin Laden Warns of Attacks, Offers Truce

AP - 6 minutes ago
CAIRO, Egypt - Al-Jazeera aired an audiotape purportedly from Osama bin Laden on Thursday, saying al-Qaida is making preparations for attacks in the United States but offering a truce to rebuild Iraq and Afghanistan.
--
January 19th, 2006  
phoenix80

CNN analyst confirms that the audio tape is a genuine one!
January 19th, 2006  
Morten

seems like OBL is a little desperate... now he's offering a truce... is he joking?
January 19th, 2006  
headspace

yeh. it's a joke.

In a minute he's gonna come out from behind a rock and say

Quote:
Ha ha ha ha! pwned! fooled you ROTFLMAO
January 19th, 2006  
Morten

Quote:
Originally Posted by headspace
yeh. it's a joke.

In a minute he's gonna come out from behind a rock and say
sure hope so... and while hes visible we're going to plant the perfect bullet right between hes eyes... sweeeeeet *drools*
January 19th, 2006  
Morten

anyways... i still doubt its real...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html

its not hard to create a fake tape with todays technology... and Osama would be clever enough to show visual proof so theres no room for doubt.
January 19th, 2006  
System Bolaget

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
CNN analyst confirms that the audio tape is a genuine one!
I am not doubting that the tape is real, but I hardly consider CNN to be any kind of authority on anything. It's hard to say how many lives have been lost due to their reporting every rumor they hear. They are in it for the ratings and the $$$. How many ops have probably been compromised by them... During WWII they would have been shut down or shut up long before now.

Quote:
anyways... i still doubt its real...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/osama_dead.html

its not hard to create a fake tape with todays technology... and Osama would be clever enough to show visual proof so theres no room for doubt.
What are you? the board's chief conspiracy theorist? Seriously, though The tape is most likely real. We are wearing them down. Every loss has a bigger and bigger impact. I think we've got their attention now. The smaller and more out of control they get, the louder they scream.
January 20th, 2006  
Rabs

The tape is real according to the White house.