Obama deportation policy could be 'nightmare' for law enforcement (The Christian




 
--
Boots
 
August 20th, 2011  
News Manager
 

Topic: Obama deportation policy could be 'nightmare' for law enforcement (The Christian


The Christian Science Monitor - Sheriff Neil Warren, dubbed "Wild West Warren" by pro-immigration groups, has racked up nearly 15,000 immigration-related arrests in Cobb Country north of Atlanta. A new deportation policy announced Thursday by the Department of Homeland Security could mean that many of those arrested by Mr. Warren may not only get out of jail, but could go back to Cobb County with a legal work visa in hand.

Read more...
August 21st, 2011  
lvcabbie
 
 
Just another sign of Obuma's efforts to destroy this country!!!

August 21st, 2011  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvcabbie
Just another sign of Obuma's efforts to destroy this country!!!

I fail to see how you can even attempt to politicize this finding, as Obama is only working with laws that were introduced by his predecessors.
--
Boots
August 21st, 2011  
George
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
I fail to see how you can even attempt to politicize this finding, as Obama is only working with laws that were introduced by his predecessors.
He's failing to enforce Laws passed by predecessors. Releasing arrested illegals & giving them papers is already happening. And it is ALL politics. At the national level the leadership of both Partys hope to secure the Hispanic vote as a block like the Democrats know that regardless of what they do 95% of blacks will vote Dem. Of course businesses ( businesses are owned by Reps & Dems) have a stake in cheap labor. That's politics too.
August 21st, 2011  
A Can of Man
 
 
Actually a broken immigration policy is also behind it. It's not "ALL" politics. Most of these folks would have gladly applied for work permits had they actually been able to do it. If you stop these people from working in the US, even more American businesses would close. And it's not like these businesses that hire illegal immigrants don't hire ANY Americans either. So in turn, as those businesses shut down, Americans will also lose jobs. Might be a little hard for you to comprehend, but do try.
August 22nd, 2011  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by George
He's failing to enforce Laws passed by predecessors. Releasing arrested illegals & giving them papers is already happening. And it is ALL politics. At the national level the leadership of both Partys hope to secure the Hispanic vote as a block like the Democrats know that regardless of what they do 95% of blacks will vote Dem. Of course businesses ( businesses are owned by Reps & Dems) have a stake in cheap labor. That's politics too.
It's a bit stupid blaming him for enforcing laws introduced by his predecessors, after all one can only work within the law as it stands.

Maybe you could sling a bit of shite because he has not repealed or altered them, but not so for obeying them. That's what honest people are supposed to do.

US politics always amazes me, and most of all this business with illegals. The laws you have are total waste of time. You have hundreds or thousands, of people guarding the border to stop illegals entering, and sending back those they catch, yet those elsewhere these same people can march in protests, protesting their treatment without being gobbled up and immediately deported.

It would be the same as if all the thieves had a march protesting the prices their fences pay for stolen goods, and the cops just turned a blind eye.

Either get rid of the border and all of those risking their lives to patrol it and introduce laws to allow guest workers, or just enforce the laws that you have.
 


Similar Topics
Supporters of Obama in 2008: Have you changed?
Top GOP lawmakers press Obama on detention policy (AP)
Graham to Obama: scrap New York terror trial, I'll stand with you (The Christian