Now thats what I call a deterence...:)

--
Boots

November 30th, 2004  
SHERMAN

Topic: Now thats what I call a deterence...:)

Today in Israel:

Abdallah Jamal Barguti, responsible for making the explosive charges that were straped to 5 suicide bombers and killed 66 Israelis, was sentenced to 67 consecutive life-senences....

Now, personally, I think they should have put him infront of the wall and shot him...But still, thats a preetey long time he is looking at...
November 30th, 2004  
03USMC

Yeah it's a long time. Now he has to be housed and fed until he's of a ripe old age and dies of natural causes.

1 round of 9mm behind the ear would have been much more cost effective IMHO.
November 30th, 2004  
Missileer

As long as it's at hard labor it's just. Somebody has to dig those ditches and bust those rocks.
--
Boots
November 30th, 2004  
Darcia

Okay...Why not just strap a bomb to him and have him blow himself up...
December 1st, 2004  
Darkmb101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dameon
Okay...Why not just strap a bomb to him and have him blow himself up...
to expensive, make him suffer a bit; lets say for 67 consecutive life sentences.
December 1st, 2004  
A Can of Man

I think they should force him to live while screwing with his mind. Daily visits by my old man should do the trick. He'll wish he were dead then...
December 1st, 2004  
Italian Guy

67 ? In case he resurrects, you never know!
December 1st, 2004  
catalinargonzalez

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC
Yeah it's a long time. Now he has to be housed and fed until he's of a ripe old age and dies of natural causes.

1 round of 9mm behind the ear would have been much more cost effective IMHO.

I don't know much about prisons, but The US has one of the best prison systems in the world. They are basically resorts and places for criminals to lounge around, work out, and get fed 3 times a day, but remember this guy is going to be in an Israeli prison. If it's anything like a MExican prison, he's not really going to be housed and fed too much as he will be living a hellish rest of his life.
December 1st, 2004  
03USMC

Israeli Prison's are pretty much based on the European model from what I've been told. Remember Israel is a 1st world country.

I'm willing to bet that they in no way resemble a Mexicano Carcel. Not to much worse than a Mexican Prison Mija.
December 1st, 2004  
SHERMAN

Hmm, but he is not an Israeli citizen...So he will probably spend his sentence in the prisons they made especially for Palestinian terrorists...Not nice places at all....Vey crowded, and the conditions are more like an old POW camp than a modern jail...