Not mine

SHERMAN

Ok,Ok, I know i always blab on and on about the superb IDF.....
Well I never said there arent a few idiots here and then... :wink:
By a storie published today by "Yediot Aharonot"(an Israeli news paper):
The man of some Gollany(one of Israels infantery brigades) regiment have a hobby-when they stay on duty for the weekend, they take the vhicles for joy rides....All was well when it was Jeeps and Humvees, but this weekend a soldier took the hobby over the edge...
The soldier(who has no military lisence, or any heavy vhicle lisence) started by taking an "Abir" 4X4 truck for a ride, all went well and he enjoied himself. He then decided to take the fun to the next level, and took a M113 APC for a spin...He managed well, even though he has no lisence for this APC....So, he decided to take the fun to an even higher level. He got in a "Achzarit" Super Heavy(45 metric tonns) APC, and started the engine....In a few secons he lost controll of the APC, which now started running every thing in sight...The "Achzarit" drove through and took down several buildings, until it got stuck on a trailer.....
WHAT A BLOODY IDIOT!!!!
achzarit info:
http://www.israeli-weapons.com/weapons/vehicles/armored_personnel_carriers/achzarit/Achzarit.html

Haha, sounds like this crazy ex-soldier who stole an M60 tank from a National Guard armory in San Diego and went joy-riding around the city in it, trying to knock down overpasses and driving through telephone poles, motor homes, and anything else he got the urge to.

http://www1.policejobs.com/photos.php
(the top photo)

yes

about ten years ago this guy that was a cook in the armor core in israel stole a merkava tank....ran into a bus....a track went off....crazy bastard was trying to show his girl what a "fighter" he is...

correction

no she was scared....
I need a correction though, he did not steal a Merkava, it was a M60(Magach)...

Haha, sounds like this crazy ex-soldier who stole an M60 tank from a National Guard armory in San Diego and went joy-riding around the city in it, trying to knock down overpasses and driving through telephone poles, motor homes, and anything else he got the urge to.

Haha, I do that on Grand Theft Auto :D

Haha, probably ends about the same way too, huh?
With a police officer parting your hair for you. :lol:

well

At least in GTA 2 your safe as long as your in the tank, but then they bring the national guard with a bunch of tanks and kill you.....

I put the pic as my backround...

Yeah, I think a 60 ton tank is about the ultimate joyride, and I don't understand how on earth that guy's girlfriend wouldn't be impressed. I mean come on now, look at the effort he put into it. :lol:

We put in the cheat in Vice City that allows the vehicles to float. Tank goes just fine on water HAHA!

Can you say amphibious landing?:D

Haha, probably ends about the same way too, huh?
With a police officer parting your hair for you. :lol:

Nah, all you have to do is fire backwards constantly since you have unlimited ammunition. The recoil propels your forwards much faster than they can move, and if you have the PC version of San Andreas you can easily fend off all of the Guardsmen indefinitely, or until you feel like going to your garage and magically losing all the heat.

Wait it went through buildings and got stuck on a trailer thats lame lol

Its not reallly a vehicle issue, an Achzarit can flatten a trailer easily. The driver was an idiot and probably did somthing that stalled the engine on the trailer.

Back