No Good American Will Be Left Behind...By Canadian Women.

I think it's a great idea! Instead of bachelor parties, Canada could throw them a big pity party. :lol:

I know this story seems pretty far out, but National Public Radio did a story on it today. The story fell under NPR's market place. The interview was conducted with a man from New York who was selling his home and moving to Canada. He will remain in the US for another year since the immigration process into Canada takes one year. The story also had a very liberal chick in Cananda who signed up for the "adopt a liberal american" or what ever it is. She was very anti bush and would also welcome any of the 1% of America who benefited from Bush's tax cuts :?:

Redneck, I know you locked this topic. Since NPR did a story on it today, it deserves another chance.

SGT Doody

No worries, SGT, it just looked like it was going to become a Canada bashing thread pretty quick.

This is NOT an anti Canada thread. This is just to highlight the role of Canada as a dreamland for all those who disagree with the policy of the administration. It's been there since the VN era.

Back