nick names! - Page 6

--
Boots

May 12th, 2005  
behemoth79

ey pope does the term popebikes2 ring any bells?
May 12th, 2005  
fronzz

No,why?
May 25th, 2005  
soldierzhonor

Ragin Bull - short temper, human forklift...get the pic? lol

others but thats my fave
--
Boots
May 25th, 2005  
FutureDevilDog

I have a few
Wildo- because my names Will and yes I know what it rhymes with and why they call me it.

Pubes- because I have curly black hair and because their jealous

Meatball- because I'm Italian
June 13th, 2005  
PROUDsisOFaUSmarine

Topic: i have a few

mom calls me bean or beanie cuz i was so skinny and tiny when i was little i reminded her of a string bean
cheer team called me meggo. cuz at nationals a cheerleader from another team was stunting with me and my partner got mad and yelled "leggo my meggo" and it just stuck
my best friend calls me May cuz she got lazy and decided to cut out all but the first sound haha.
and then im meg or meggy to the rest

i guess i have a few lol
:P

Xo Megan <3
-JHC- My Brother.My Hero.
June 13th, 2005  
RedLT

I too had the nick name Doc. every time i'm around and one of my friends is sick etc... i tell them how to treat it for best results, then one day my friend Mary said " would you cut it out Doc god" and then i was stuck with it ever since.

My other nick name is D.J Dennis Junior, i'm actually the 5th Dennis in a row from generation to generation.

Another nick name I picked up was Tac beacuse i would always think my plans threw before BIVYS in CAP.

Finally i got Gunny beacuse I have the best shot out of all my friends...

Personally i like Doc and Tac.
June 18th, 2005  
wolfen

They just call me wolfen, they always have, they always will. its a nick name and what I answer to most often
June 18th, 2005  
ghost457

i'll respond to almost anything, thats how my family is. if you walked into my house and yelled "you loser" we would all come running becuase we all go by that, even the dog!! haha in airsoft i go by ghost becuase im sneaky, anytime else i usually go by J because its the first sound in my name
August 19th, 2005  
mzspaztastic

my real name is allison.... some nicknames are:

ali - this is a northern thing. northerners are lazy. they dont pronounce anything

but i've been known to be called these sometimes:

spaz - i am the queen of randomness sometimes

loo loo - when i was 3, i called turtles loo loos, and somehow that stuck

shortie - i'm 5'2. nuff said on that one.

ms. cupcake - after a humiliating cupcake experience at age 20

the owl girl - after yet another humiliating incident (i did save the owl, however), i'm now referred to at the animal shelter as "the owl girl". apparently not everyone rescues owls and has them physically stuck to her for 4 hours. who knew?
August 19th, 2005  
Toyuzu

"Toyuzu" the short version: One of my hobbies is off-roading or four-wheeling. I had an '85 Toyota pickup I'd built, and it suffered the destruction of the bed in a rockcrawling incident. The cheapest available replacement was from an Isuzu pickup. So I fabbed some mounts, and voila - a Toyuzu. My friends gave me the name and it stuck.