New Member....

MilitaryMania

:D hello all......found this site browsing for air soft guns,....anyway....my name is robert gilmore,,,,reside in austin,texas,,,recently retired from state service,,,,,play chess,paintball with my 14 yo son,read lot of book,see movies & watch the history channel &, of course,,,Mail Call....for all things military,,,,,i have been collecting militaria since i was 8 yo & now have just turned 51,,,,i have just posted an ad for selling most if not all i have been collecting since 1962.....i have many fine,rare & common items all guraranteed for life original.....purchase with confidence as i will assist anyone in any way i can,,,,i have way too much but love to keep adding to the collection.....i have 2 storage units & a house full of this stuff.....liberal inspection & return policy,,,,,let me know what you are looking for,,,i might just have it......anyway,,,,,glad to be a member of this forum & look forward to reading & posting here....take care....best regards.....robert(MilitaryMania)

Welcome to the forum, hope you have a good time. Happy belated birthday by the way. :D I'm almost 17 myself, well actually in 8 months I'll be.

Welcome from DFW area. I started collecting bayonets when I was about 25 years old. I'm not sure how many I had when I started selling off and trading but I'm down to zero now. My Wife says I'm an accumulator, not a collector. I got $75.00 for a bayonet that I had found in an Army Surplus store in Dallas. I know I paid under $5.00 for it.

Back