New here!

You'll be wishing you hadn't said that, Seno...

She'll be giving your fiancee/wife/girlfriend/partner/roommate a call next. Naughty Freyja will be unleashed.

Which, come to think of it, mightn't be such a bad idea... intriguing. ;)

Last edited:
Nice welcome guys! Hi Freyja! I think your the only other girl I have met on here so far. It's hard to tell with some of the names. Are you in the army too? Hey question for the army guys out there- what do you think of girls in the army?

Nothing as sexy as a woman in uniform! I have no experience with females in the military. However, I believe that they're just as capable a soldier.

Nothing as sexy as a woman in uniform! I have no experience with females in the military. However, I believe that they're just as capable a soldier.

You have never met some of the WRAF's we had during my time. They could out drink and out fight any bloke.:?

Last edited:
Nice welcome guys! Hi Freyja! I think your the only other girl I have met on here so far. It's hard to tell with some of the names. Are you in the army too? Hey question for the army guys out there- what do you think of girls in the army?
I think we are four females here.

Yes, I'm in the army. Lieutenant in the Danish Army.

Funny how all guys wants a woman who dominates them

Hey question for the army guys out there- what do you think of girls in the army?
There are plenty of jobs that female soldiers can perform and I have only good experiences with them. Some of the nurses was tough as nails.

I think we are four females here.

Yes, I'm in the army. Lieutenant in the Danish Army.

Funny how all guys wants a woman who dominates them

I think there are more than four females here, you two, Sarah, Pixie, Wanda, Jilly, and Seven.

I don't see any problems to have women in the military, they are sometimes even better than the men. Sadly, rapes occurs quite often during armed conflicts and the offenders wear quite often an uniform and these women will be scared of other men wearing an uniform, even if they are wearing another uniform. Women can do everything men can when gender is quite often a social construction.

Back