New Guy, Abell. - Page 2

--

May 9th, 2004  
Redleg

Welcome Abell.
Glad to hear that you like the forum.
May 9th, 2004  
Abell

Thanks, Redleg. Like Im going to tell a man a bullet as big as a Volkwagon I dont like his forum. What did you do, 8 inch, 155???
Always loved getting on the telephone and calling the Redlegs then watching a demonstration of grid square removal. 8)
May 9th, 2004  
Redleg

155 mm full metal jacket, Just give me a grid, AHOA..
--
May 9th, 2004  
AlexKall

is it based of off longitude and latitude?
Would you be able to move the gun so it can reach Skåne?

Welcome to the board Abell!
May 10th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Quote:
Always loved getting on the telephone and calling the Redlegs then watching a demonstration of grid square removal.
After sending the cherries to supply to get a box of grid squares.
May 10th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Welcome here!
May 10th, 2004  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
After sending the cherries to supply to get a box of grid squares.
I love grid squares, tastes best with a bit of sugar on top..

And Skåne should be no problem Alex, just bombed the h**l out of the Karlskoga countryside last week...
May 11th, 2004  
DTop

Allow me to extend my welcome too. It's always good to have another Army lifer around and an NCO too This place will never be the same I'd bet.
May 11th, 2004  
Abell

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTop
Allow me to extend my welcome too. It's always good to have another Army lifer around and an NCO too This place will never be the same I'd bet.
Thanks, Top. I looked at your profile and under your CIB it said "Lieutenent". I would assume you shot one cause no self respecting First Sergeant would allow himself to be called that. So, when is Lieutenent season in your neck of the woods?
May 11th, 2004  
DTop

It's always open season especially on butter bars
That rank is a forum rank. They assign you a rank based on the number of posts you make. It seems appropriate to me. I don't recall ever meeting an officer who was at a loss for words for very long.