NEW CAP MEMBERSHIP CARD! (maybe) - Page 7

View Poll Results :(ONLY CAP, PLEASE) Do you like this design?
NO 4 20.00%
YES 16 80.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

--

March 26th, 2006  
USAFAUX2004

The Board approved a new ID card for Cadets and Seniors, it is going to be a picture ID
March 27th, 2006  
5.56X45mm

Very cool. I still have my old card. Which I found out is somehting like three designs ago.

Photo ID is somehting that is very important. And in today's world where CAP is becoming more involved with National Security.
March 31st, 2006  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
Very cool. I still have my old card. Which I found out is somehting like three designs ago.

Photo ID is somehting that is very important. And in today's world where CAP is becoming more involved with National Security.

Are they orange in color?
--
March 31st, 2006  
5.56X45mm

More like a gold color. Hard plastic, and it used my Social Secuirty Number as my membership number.
March 31st, 2006  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.56X45mm
More like a gold color. Hard plastic, and it used my Social Secuirty Number as my membership number.
Wow, now we use a member number...
June 14th, 2006  
FO Seaman

From e-Service's:

27 Feb 06
The CAP National Board recently approved an optional picture membership card for senior and cadet members. The cost of this optional card is $4.00. The Air Force has given final approval on the design and we have begun the process of working with a contractor to procure these cards. For photo submission specifications, please click here. If you pre-purchase your card now you will be first in line to receive this new card when it is available! Your card will be charged at the time of purchase. Delivery of your new card is anticipated to be during the fourth quarter of FY06, barring any delays from the vendor.
September 11th, 2006  
fronzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadet Seaman
From e-Service's:

27 Feb 06
The CAP National Board recently approved an optional picture membership card for senior and cadet members. The cost of this optional card is $4.00. The Air Force has given final approval on the design and we have begun the process of working with a contractor to procure these cards. For photo submission specifications, please click here. If you pre-purchase your card now you will be first in line to receive this new card when it is available! Your card will be charged at the time of purchase. Delivery of your new card is anticipated to be during the fourth quarter of FY06, barring any delays from the vendor.
Is this the new card or just a newer version of the current one taht has a space for a picture??