New 9/11 Monument

--
New 9/11 Monument

May 20th, 2014  
dadsgirl

Topic: New 9/11 Monument

New 9/11 Monument
I wanted to pay homage to all that lost their lives on 9/11. They did so the other day in NYC at the new monument for them.
God bless.

the flag photo was taken at Ground Zero
May 21st, 2014  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsgirl
I wanted to pay homage to all that lost their lives on 9/11. They did so the other day in NYC at the new monument for them.
God bless.

the flag photo was taken at Ground Zero
That is one day I will never forget until my dying day. RIP all those that died that day.
May 21st, 2014  
dadsgirl

Me too. I may live in the south now. I will always be a NYer!
Somewhere I have a photo of the subway ...THE subway, where "it" all stopped so to speak. I will not look for it and will not upload it. Too painful and exploitive.
--
New 9/11 Monument
May 21st, 2014  
crazytanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
That is one day I will never forget until my dying day. RIP all those that died that day.
Ain't it the truth. I'm sorry to say but 9/11 was this generation's Pearl Harbour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadsgirl
Me too. I may live in the south now. I will always be a NYer!
Somewhere I have a photo of the subway ...THE subway, where "it" all stopped so to speak. I will not look for it and will not upload it. Too painful and exploitive.
I have a picture taken from inside the tower, when the plane was actually coming towards them. And no, I won't look for that either. I'm originally from Texas, but even then, it's too much for me.