I need a super expert at German Culture in WWII

--

March 20th, 2005  
Lilmissflamethrower

Topic: I need a super expert at German Culture in WWII

I am writing a paper and I need my facts checked. Does anyone have solid info about German culture and people under the Third Reich?

My paper is going to be a little controversial so I need to make sure I know what the hell I am saying.

Thanks
March 20th, 2005  
Bootboy82

i'm not a "super expert" but i know quite a lot about germany during ww II and i have some books, too.
March 20th, 2005  
Lilmissflamethrower

Should I cut and paste the whole paper here or send it to your privately?

Thanks!
--
March 20th, 2005  
Bootboy82

i think it would be better to sent it to me via email...

madfox82@gmx.net
March 20th, 2005  
Lilmissflamethrower

Will do! Thanks so much.
March 20th, 2005  
Bootboy82

no problem

is there any deadline?
March 20th, 2005  
Lilmissflamethrower

Um, April 1? I want to get it in by tommorow though. (Its part of an admissions packet to a college).
March 21st, 2005  
CABAL

Although I have trouble finding the link.

Personally, I do know an abundant amount of facts about the culture and the people under the Third Reich. Quite disturbing though interesting.
March 21st, 2005  
Lilmissflamethrower

Topic: Thanks

There was no link. Today is deadline so I have to get it in. I basically stated I felt the German people themselves should not be so harshly judged. That they had about as much choice as the people living under Stalin did.

I then went on to give examples of what horrible stuff would happen to anyone who complained about Hitler.

Thanks!
March 21st, 2005  
CABAL

Nazism is somewhat a religious belief especially as a strict military organization. Adolf Hitler was praised as a demigod by the fanatical Nazis Followers. Children were taken away by train to camps for the Hitler Youth Programs.

The Hitler Youth Programs are divided differently depending on Sex.

Males were often set into groups like fresh recruiters. Marching, drilling, taking school courses that often project racsist ideologies, and also field practice. They were basically preparing these young boys to becoime Germany's Legions of soldiers, loyal and obedient to the Fuhrer.

Females were often seen as mothers. Since the dramatic drop of male population from the Great War, the Nazis Party organized programs to persuade or sometimes force women to bear children. It is not rare for a German woman to bear 5-6 Children and have multiple husbands from the SS (Security Echelon).