I need some BF 3 sqaud mates - Page 4

--

October 23rd, 2011  
Yossarian

Yea you can really see the improvements made to the fundemental mechanics, and how they add a more defined layer in animated transitions such as scaling walls, sand bags going prone ect.

Although there were a few nicks in the software, I am sure most of the running issues have been patched up for the pre shipping by now though.
October 24th, 2011  
bigcanada813

And if not, I'm sure the patches will be coming in a hurry.
October 24th, 2011  
eTe

Started downloading it. Can't wait to see how good it looks.
And hopefully getting online with a couple of you blokes maybe. Haha
--
October 24th, 2011  
Redleg

Too bad the game isn't out until the 27th here in Norway.....

October 25th, 2011  
bigcanada813

So, just picked up the game, and now I have to wait ~30min while a patch downloads before I can even start, just a heads-up for any console players.
October 25th, 2011  
Yossarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcanada813
So, just picked up the game, and now I have to wait ~30min while a patch downloads before I can even start, just a heads-up for any console players.

B#llocks... Thank you EA, after waiting for two years to get the game, I now have to wait half an hour after purchase to play the game...
October 25th, 2011  
bigcanada813

well, the 30min wait is worth it. playing through the campaign right now, it's really intense!
October 25th, 2011  
Redleg

Ahhhhh, our sever is full (again) and I still can't play for two days.....

The Gametracker stats doesn't seem to work 100% for Battlefield 3 yet by the way, the server has been at 64 players quite a lot more then the stats says there...
October 26th, 2011  
Big_Z

My username is Yzbomb if anybody wants to add. I'm new to the series.
October 26th, 2011  
Big_Z

Just an idea Redleg, when things get going maybe leave some reserved slots on the server for forum members.