I need some BF 3 sqaud mates - Page 2

--

October 5th, 2011  
eTe

Anyone here from Aus?
Been cranking the beta pretty hard the past few days.
Oh also check this out. BF3 jets have changed.
[YouTube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bP8_Dmfbe0[/YouTube]
Not sure if video links are enabled, so here's the URL.
October 5th, 2011  
Yossarian

I can change the "locale" setting on their console to play with anyone in the world.

It's how I promote American sympathy across Europe...

If you are picking BF 3 up let me know if your interested joining up online sometime.
October 5th, 2011  
eTe

I play PC.
And local wise I get bad pings if the server is any further than Malaysia etc.
Otherwise I would like to. Still may anyway.
--
October 5th, 2011  
Yossarian

I really am debating if my new tires were worth the trade off for sacrificing a new PC graphics card...
October 5th, 2011  
headwards

Ahh i dunno dude i guess ive never played fps without a mouse. I only use my computer for age of empires and the like.
October 6th, 2011  
bulldogg

Thats a shame all the PC users... oh well you know I'm down for BF3 on the Xbox brother... and ete, I'm in China on the backside of the firewall and can still play via Xbox live even with jokers from southern Georgia... that's Georgia with a 'ya'll' and not Georgia with a 'Bbi'
October 6th, 2011  
headwards

You guys are far more tech savvy then I am, Im content with just chucking the disk in and playing whoever!
October 6th, 2011  
eTe

Haha yes but Australia has poor quality Internet. For the time being.
They are installing fibre optics to the premises now, but then that's going to be as expensive as it is fast.

I'd still love to give it a try and get proven wrong haha.

... Is it just me, or is the amount of people hacking on the PC beta increasing?
October 6th, 2011  
Yossarian

It's not just you, it also has a lot to do with how much security efforts the developer, in this case EA, puts in way of admins and software staff to remove or delete hacking accounts/files.

And trust me, the size of the game franchise or title has little to do with this, larger developers like Activision sometimes have little to no online "police" for their servers or products allowing the more tech savy 14 year olds to ruin the online experiance for others.
October 7th, 2011  
Redleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by eTe
.. Is it just me, or is the amount of people hacking on the PC beta increasing?
Punkbuster isn't enabled in the Beta, so that's the main reason for that.

But I also suspect that they/EA "welcome" players who cheats/hacks in the beta as well now since it's a good way for them to figure out the methods they are using so they can fight them in the release version...