Need help

I'm 15 and this is my plan so far. Join the Army, then go to jump school, and then try to get into the Rangers straight out of jump school. Is this a good plan? Or should I try MARSOC or SEALs, I know I want to be in some kind of Spec Ops, and I've talked to recruiters from all the branches but they just tell me to join their branch.

Hey well first you need to take the asvab and see what scores you get then talk with your recruitor and see what jobs are open for you. (Also maybe read the rules and regs on this site and check your name :wink: ) but good luck to you either way!

Blind leading the blind...sigh...If you utilize the search function on this site and type in "Ranger" I'm positive you will get all the info you need and more.

Rangers show initiative. They are motivated and do their own work better than anyone...This crap where you expect us to do your work for you is not going to get you anywhere closer to the Ranger Regiment. Just some food for thought.

Blind leading the blind...sigh...If you utilize the search function on this site and type in "Ranger" I'm positive you will get all the info you need and more.

Rangers show initiative. They are motivated and do their own work better than anyone...This crap where you expect us to do your work for you is not going to get you anywhere closer to the Ranger Regiment. Just some food for thought.
Read this.^^^^^

Then read the ROE at the top of this section.

To make it perfectly clear if you aren't scrolled or tabbed then you should be giving zero advice in this thread.

Back