name/title glow - Page 2

--

May 20th, 2004  
Darkmb101

Thats why you always read the fine print. Its also why contracters always try to steal more of your money.
June 28th, 2004  
silent driller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
Ah.cant waut untill i get my glow.....
Looks like you got the mula for it now...
July 26th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Hehe, I'm about to do the same... hehehehe.... But i can't decide whether I should wait to get to 2000... cause I have 1300+ right now.. probably about 1400 when I get the rest of this deposited...What do yall say?
--
July 27th, 2004  
silent driller

I made a stupid mistake like that a while ago. I bought the title color before I changed it to the color I wanted. So I sold the color privilage without thinking and ended up with no color and no mil munees.
July 27th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent driller
I made a stupid mistake like that a while ago. I bought the title color before I changed it to the color I wanted. So I sold the color privilage without thinking and ended up with no color and no mil munees.
redleg... oh REDLEG! Did you get my PM? am I just stuck with it?

Jeez, i hate when my brain doesn't process things right...

I bought title color instead of username... ugh... My head needs to slow down... wait, that could be dangerous.

OK.... so someone had the same problem... jeeeeeeez... Maybe I need to go back to 1st grade and learn how to read....
July 27th, 2004  
sgtbreeden

wow this is funny. I knew how the stuff worked because i read all the posts and i am not even close to being able to buy any effects. not that i am really all that worried about them. but when i do get the chance of course i will utilize it
January 19th, 2005  
Charge 7

Okay, I bought the name glow but I don't see it. I tried three different browsers but none make any difference.
January 19th, 2005  
Redleg

I can see it here??

Yellow glow, around orange/red letters...

But I believe it's only visible in Internet Explorer...
January 19th, 2005  
Charge 7

I tried Exploder, but still don't see it. Perhaps because I'm on a Mac. Oh well, as long as the rest of you see it.
January 19th, 2005  
Redleg

I could be the Mac..

But it looks good: