A Name Change of My Own

Well, since I'm no longer a C/1Lt, I figured I might as well get rid of the name... Though I'm not sure I can trust everyone on this forum with my real name... Hmm.... ;)

Since ya wanna be a singer, maybe, oh let's say Barry Manilow (hahahahahaha)? Milforum idol? Sonny and Cher (ya'd have to find a Cher, or a maybe a Sonny if your like that). Honestly, not using real name is a good idea. Milforum idol could be ok for the future singer. I'd request permission first though since you would be using forum terminology just for CYA purposes.

I like the personal touch.

To me it signifies "Nothing to hide" Nothing to fear"

I'll still call him "Hendo" because I have many Henderson relations and the men are always "Hendo", unless in a group where they generally call one another by more personal and sometimes less dignified names. e.g. "Chook", "Fisho", "Salty" etc.

I like the personal touch.

To me it signifies "Nothing to hide" Nothing to fear"

I'll still call him "Hendo" because I have many Henderson relations and the men are always "Hendo", unless in a group where they generally call one another by more personal and sometimes less dignified names. e.g. "Chook", "Fisho", "Salty" etc.
I'll stick with Hendo. Hahaha. I dare not ask how Salty came about. I think I'm gonna stick with just my name, though Milforum Idol is a FANTASTIC title.... lightbulb!

"Salty" was alleged to bite like a saltwater crocodile, called "Salties" here to differentiate between the Johnson or Freshwater croc, which is relatively harmless. See, it wasn't what you thought.:-D

Last edited:
You are not my BFF anymore, Henderson!!!!! :crybaby:

I kid, I kid!!!!! :mrgreen: :angel:

It still kinda throws me when I see the Rob Henderson instead of the C/1Lt Henderson. But I like it. And I do soooooooo love the new title!!!! :D

Back