My life changed on a Sunday morning - Page 4

--
Boots

April 15th, 2007  
Sevens

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJChenMPH
Do you guys have the same traditions with retrieving a cover from a woman who's put it on?

BTW, I'm right there with you -- every day, I keep asking myself why an Ivy-league veterinarian and Ivy-league MBA (oh, and she has ANOTHER master's degree thrown in there for good measure) who's on the fast track at a major pharmaceutical company accepted a marriage proposal from a lowly Lieutenant like myself.

Well when she comes to her senses, I promise to be there to comfort you. You know.....as your bestest best friend and all.....

April 16th, 2007  
major liability

Great job. Have fun!
April 16th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevens
Well when she comes to her senses, I promise to be there to comfort you. You know.....as your bestest best friend and all.....

Aww...That wasn't nice...Let him have his fun. You don't have to tell him what'll happen.
--
Boots
April 16th, 2007  
Sevens

^^^ But.....but.....but......I thought that's what bestest best friends did!!!!!

But the Lt. knows I'm kidding. I'm super excited and happy for him and the almost Mrs!!!!
April 18th, 2007  
AJChenMPH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevens

So Bear...is that a proposition?
April 18th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJChenMPH
So Bear...is that a proposition?
Oh my... hahahaha
April 18th, 2007  
A Can of Man

She came to visit from Saturday to Monday morning...
I don't think I should go into the fine details but MAN. You can't tell from that photo but her body is just amazing...
April 18th, 2007  
Rob Henderson

:O! We have young ears here!!!
April 18th, 2007  
A Can of Man

April 18th, 2007  
pixiedustboo

Congradulations!