My experimental forum.

Damien435

I am huge College Football Fan, the NFL is ok but they don't play with the same emotions of College Football. I decided to make a forum for other people who love CFB also, this is my first forums so it is pretty loosely organized. Here is the link to my forums.

MODS: Is it ok for me to post this? I don't think it is going to affect MIL Forums that much, if you guys don't like this then go ahead and tell me and I will delete it.

I referred 3 guys from my board who are big College fans. Two who love the Irish, and one who is SEC. Hopefully they'll join in the fun! :D

Courtenay said:
I referred 3 guys from my board who are big College fans. Two who love the Irish, and one who is SEC. Hopefully they'll join in the fun! :D

ND needs to hurry up and get in the Big Ten before they try to get someone else.

Cool site. Hard to get things up and goin and try to get new members is tough. Word should spread around though.

Damien435 said:
MODS: Is it ok for me to post this? I don't think it is going to affect MIL Forums that much, if you guys don't like this then go ahead and tell me and I will delete it.

Where are the Mods anyway? I haven't seen them for a while...Oh where, Oh where have the mo-ods gone? Oh where, Oh where could they be?

Back