Mutant ape army

SwordFish_13

Hi,

:mrgreen:

Souece:SUN Online

SOVIET dictator Josef Stalin ordered his scientists to cross humans with APES to create an invincible breed of Red Army soldiers, secret documents show. Archive papers say the Kremlin chief demanded his Planet of the Apes warriors be “resilient and resistant to hunger”.

He said they should be of “immense strength but with an underdeveloped brain”. He also wanted them to work on railway construction.

Labs and ape skeletons have been found in the Black Sea town of Suchumi in Georgia by workmen building a kids’ playground.
It is thought the apes were among creatures captured for research during the 1920s project, which cost Stalin £8,500 — more than £1million in today’s money.

Scientist Ilia Ivanov was ordered to breed the mutants. He had already tried to create a super-horse by crossing the animals with zebras.
white.gif

His archived reports show the Pasteur Institute in Paris let him use a research station in Guinea, West Africa, for ape-breeding research.
And he wrote to the ruling Politburo: “The biggest problem is to catch living females.” Researchers learned to torch trees and chase apes into cages as they scampered down.

Ivanov reported that African women had been seized to be impregnated with ape sperm, but no pregnancy resulted. Female gorillas were set to receive human sperm.

When his project failed, Ivanov was arrested in 1930. He became one of millions rounded up by paranoid Stalin and died in a labour camp in 1932.

PEace
-=SF_13=-

haha, Stalin was crazy! An army of ape man. Hitler also tried to develop an army of perfect germans by mating perfect german couples. the only thing he didn't know was the genetic code.

Stalin was trying to raise an army of Orakai... who would have thunk him to be a fan of J.R.R. Tolkien?
:)

My personal favorite Sun article was the educational bit about how they found the Loch Ness Monster. I had been wondering how long it would take and I'm glad to hear that Nessie's finally been caught!!

So i take it that Stalin just wanted a bunch of whores that he could impregnate. Stalin himself was hlaf man half ape.

It could of worked if you found big foot and swicthed its brain with human ones and give it tons of steroids than mabey he would of gotten the chance....

I think this is no more far fetched than the US Army's experiments with using LSD to create super troopers.

Hi,

bulldogg said:
I think this is no more far fetched than the US Army's experiments with using LSD to create super troopers.
US Army was Experimenting on A Gay Bomb ....... that would make the enemy Solders Gay ........ There are amny reliable Sources that it was one of the Proposals that never say the Day light :firedevi:

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Should have chosen Chimpanzee's, if my memory serves me correct they have the most in common with humans and would be a good first step.

This is true Stalin really did experiment with having an ape army. You can find this from other sources not just the tabloids.

Besides the drug speed, came to be because Hilter wanted to create something to make his soldiers superhuman and make them fight day and night without stoping.

Back