Munitions Airman

--

May 21st, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Topic: Munitions Airman

Hello. I have been on this forum for a while, but for those of you who are not familiar with me.

I am a 17 year old male from Stockton, CA in the U.S. of A.
I am a Senior in High School and i am in D.E.P. (Delayed Entry Program) With the U.S.A.F. I leave for Basic Training July 13th. I am going to be a Munitions Systems Apprentice. any questions please feel free to ask...
May 21st, 2004  
Redleg

It's good to see that forum "veterans" also introduces themselves..
May 21st, 2004  
Nero

Nice to know more about ya!
--
May 21st, 2004  
782.matt

Welcome!
May 22nd, 2004  
Redneck

Born to frag, eh?
May 22nd, 2004  
airmanpatroler

hey welecome flyboy
May 24th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Welcome Calidude.
May 24th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

When i first decided to join the military i wasn't sure which branch of the Military i wanted to join... I ended up siding more twards the Navy. I went in and talked to the recruiter and he seemed to pushy, the first day i went in there to talk to him he had me signing paper work and wanted to send me for processing the next week, i didn't feel to comfortable with this. One day i was at home and my mom brings me this postcard from the Air Force recruiter in my area. So i wound up going in and talking to him. He was more patient with me and real polite. I didn't feel pressured as i did with the Navy recruiter. The AF Recruiter told me straight up when i told him i decided i want to join. he said "Now do you really want to join the Air Force or not? You need to have your mind made up because if i am wasting my time with all this paper work for you, i am going to be pissed off. I basically chose the Air Force because the recruiter took more time with me and made me feel more comfortable, it wasn't until later that i found that the AF had more to offer to me than the Navy, and i was happy with my choice...
May 24th, 2004  
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
It's good to see that forum "veterans" also introduces themselves..
I wouldn't really consider myself a veteran, but thanks for the gesture...
May 31st, 2004  
airmanpatroler

hey cool another zoomie. Next year I'm gonna be an AF D.E.P.