MP5SD - Page 2

--

November 2nd, 2004  
USAOwnz

Mp5 is still better, good reliable weapon for close quarters.
November 2nd, 2004  
SHERMAN

How muchy dose an Uzi cost compared with a MAC10? Cause I think Id favor the Uzi...
November 2nd, 2004  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensword227
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
illegal for civilians I'd think.
It most certainly is not illegal for civilians. If you live in a state that allows both automatic weapons (made before 1986) and silencers, you can pay like a $100-200 tax for each and you can buy that weapon. If you have mucho big bucks to shell out, you can own a .50 caliber quad anti-aircraft machinegun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by egoz
is an MP5SD6 really worth $15,000? i mean really...
No it is not worth that money. I could get a MAC-10 with a silencer for 1/3 of the price; I knew a guy that had one and it was a joy to shoot. The MAC-10 also has fewer parts, and hardly ever jams up. I have shot several Mp5s and if you feed them cheap ammunition, they will jam every
3rd or 4th round.

You need a Class III License issued by the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. Before you can legally purchase or own a fully automatic weapon. Then you can pay a 200.00 to 300.00 dollar transfer tax.
--
November 4th, 2004  
egoz

One of my teachers brought in his MP5 to class the other day. He's a professor and teaches Special Warfare, it's a new class that they're trying out, part of the Counter Terrorism major they're trying to implement. It was a semi-auto version, but he said it wouldn't be difficult to change that. It's in pretty good condition too.