Most annoying thing to have happened to you - Page 2

--
Boots

March 13th, 2009  
BritinAfrica

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_Shorts_Momma
BritinAfrica, I love how you tell a story! Thank you!
lol My pleasure lol
March 14th, 2009  
Mayser

Quote:
Originally Posted by AB_Shorts_Momma
What annoys me is trying to communicate sincerely and the person doesn't pay attention to what I'm trying to communicate!
what momma? sorry i wasnt paying attention...
March 14th, 2009  
Rob Henderson

People in general thinking that they are superior to me because of a status or because of their age. Case and point, a few nights back, my room mate went to Calera (town next to Montevallo) to hook up with a girl. He calls me at 0300 and tells me his car is broken down, and he needs me to come get him. By the way, I was dead asleep at this point, so I got out of bed, threw on some shorts and a hoodie, and was on my way. I got pulled over by a cop who asked me about 10 times if I had been drinking because my eyes were bloodshot and my speech was slow... Bear in mind I had JUST been woken up from a deep sleep. But of course, because I'm a young kid out on the road this late (or early) I must be doing something illegal. He asks for a full field sobriety test (breathalyzer and everything), pats me down, AND searches my car... All because of my age. It annoyed me TO NO END.
--
Boots
March 15th, 2009  
Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Henderson
People in general thinking that they are superior to me because of a status or because of their age. Case and point, a few nights back, my room mate went to Calera (town next to Montevallo) to hook up with a girl. He calls me at 0300 and tells me his car is broken down, and he needs me to come get him. By the way, I was dead asleep at this point, so I got out of bed, threw on some shorts and a hoodie, and was on my way. I got pulled over by a cop who asked me about 10 times if I had been drinking because my eyes were bloodshot and my speech was slow... Bear in mind I had JUST been woken up from a deep sleep. But of course, because I'm a young kid out on the road this late (or early) I must be doing something illegal. He asks for a full field sobriety test (breathalyzer and everything), pats me down, AND searches my car... All because of my age. It annoyed me TO NO END.
Oh, $h!t, man, that's just horrible to hear that. LMAO
March 15th, 2009  
Sevens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Henderson

Oh, honey, I'm sorry to hear that!! I would've just left his a** out there. But then I'm evil like that.

I get annoyed very, very, VERY easily. I couldn't even begin to give you a list of things that have happened to irritate me beyond belief.
March 15th, 2009  
The Other Guy

one word: siblings.
March 15th, 2009  
Sevens

Oh too true, TOG. Too true. Anyone with siblings has thousands of annoyance stories.
March 20th, 2009  
AB_Shorts_Momma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayser
what momma? sorry i wasnt paying attention...

Hey sweetie, I was talking about my husband at that moment... guess you should practice up on that listening thing! LMAO!!!
March 20th, 2009  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Other Guy
one word: siblings.
[rant]I really hope you are joking TOG. Should something nasty ever happen to any one of them, you will regret what you have said until your dying day.

Family ALWAYS come first.

Call me sensitive, but I don't like to see statements like that even in jest.[/rant] Sorry.
March 20th, 2009  
A Can of Man

That's because you're a good man.
Most of us aren't so good.