Mossad at its best! - Page 3

--

December 5th, 2020  
lljadw

Quote:
Originally Posted by I3BrigPvSk
No, it's nothing wrong with the English definition of the assassinate/assassination. Btw, you aren't in a position to determinate the definition of English words. One more thing. there aren't any differences legally between the words murder, kill, and/or assassinate. The courts regardless country will treat the offender in the same way. The sentencing will be different if the offender has planned to murder/kill/assassinate somebody or if the offender did it in the heat of the moment. The majority of the homicides around the world occur in the heat of the moment.

This thread explains a lot when you have your own definition of words. Ask your mom about the definitions of words before saying something.
There are no first degree murders in Germany ( and the Israeli athletes were murdered in Germany, not in the USA ),thus : why are you talking about first degree murder, why are you using the Oxford/Cambridge / Collins dictionary ?These have no place in Germany or in the Middle East .
A court in Europe will laugh at a lawyer who will talk about first,second or third degree murder .
December 5th, 2020  
BritinBritain

Quote:
No, it's nothing wrong with the English definition of the assassinate/assassination. Btw, you aren't in a position to determinate the definition of English words. One more thing. there aren't any differences legally between the words murder, kill, and/or assassinate. The courts regardless country will treat the offender in the same way. The sentencing will be different if the offender has planned to murder/kill/assassinate somebody or if the offender did it in the heat of the moment. The majority of the homicides around the world occur in the heat of the moment.

This thread explains a lot when you have your own definition of words. Ask your mom about the definitions of words before saying something.
I wonder if lljadw's mum dropped on his head or if he was born stupid.

In all honesty I have never known anyone as stupid or totally wrong as lljadw.
December 5th, 2020  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by lljadw
There are no first degree murders in Germany ( and the Israeli athletes were murdered in Germany, not in the USA ),thus : why are you talking about first degree murder, why are you using the Oxford/Cambridge / Collins dictionary ?These have no place in Germany or in the Middle East .
A court in Europe will laugh at a lawyer who will talk about first,second or third degree murder .
The terms first degree murder, second degree murder, etc are commonly used in the English speaking world and this is an English speaking forum.

The definition of the English word assassinate is the same regardless where you are. You must be really stupid if you think the definition changes if you are somewhere else.
--
December 6th, 2020  
lljadw

Quote:
The terms first degree murder, second degree murder, etc are commonly used in the English speaking world and this is an English speaking forum.

The definition of the English word assassinate is the same regardless where you are. You must be really stupid if you think the definition changes if you are somewhere else.
What we are discussing did not happen in the English speaking world . To use English terms for what happened outside the English speaking world ,is cultural imperialism .The definition of the English word assassinate applies only to the English speaking world , not for Germany .What happens in Germany must be discussed with the English translation of German terms,of German words .First degree murder does NOT exist in Germany .
And, of course,the definition, the meaning of words changes following the country where you are,where something happens . .
December 7th, 2020  
BritinBritain

Quote:
What we are discussing did not happen in the English speaking world . To use English terms for what happened outside the English speaking world ,is cultural imperialism .The definition of the English word assassinate applies only to the English speaking world , not for Germany .What happens in Germany must be discussed with the English translation of German terms,of German words .First degree murder does NOT exist in Germany .
And, of course,the definition, the meaning of words changes following the country where you are,where something happens . .
His village is missing its idiot

This bloke is a complete and total numbnut.
December 8th, 2020  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
English is considered to be the language of science. It doesn't matter where people are speaking English, they use the correct definition of the word assassinate. Btw, the word assassinate appears in other languages as well,

American English: assassinate
Brazilian Portuguese: assassinar
Chinese: > 刺杀因政治原因而
European Spanish: asesinar
French: assassiner
German: ermorden
Italian: assassinare
Japanese: 暗殺する
Korean: 암살당하다
European Portuguese: assassinar
Latin American Spanish: asesinar
December 8th, 2020  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
His village is missing its idiot

This bloke is a complete and total numbnut.
He reminds me of Pippi Longstocking so I assume he is an eight year old girl
December 8th, 2020  
BritinBritain

Quote:
He reminds me of Pippi Longstocking so I assume he is an eight year old girl
I still cannot believe some of the crap he comes out with. Astonishing.
December 8th, 2020  
I3BrigPvSk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
I still cannot believe some of the crap he comes out with. Astonishing.
I'm amused. Two non-native English speakers are arguing about the definition of a word, but it's good to know I can decide the meaning of words wherever I am.
December 9th, 2020  
BritinBritain

Quote:
I'm amused. Two non-native English speakers are arguing about the definition of a word, but it's good to know I can decide the meaning of words wherever I am.
lljadw would argue black was white just to be annoying.

It does show that you are more intelligent then he is, my German Shepherd is more intelligent then he is, a chocolate teapot is more intelligent then he is.

I must admit the English language is full of pit falls and double meanings.