2. The story behind your user name:
3. Where do you live:
4. What was the last thing you did that you were proud of?:
5. What's your greatest fear?:

Ok, last one tonight... promise! ;)

Cindi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Spell your first name backwards: IDNIC
2. The story behind your user name: She's an Egyptian Queen, at least, she was. :lol:
3. Where do you live: Fort Benning, GA (USA)
4. What was the last thing you did that you were proud of?: The beginning of a story I wrote.
5. What's your greatest fear?: Being unhappy with my life.

First Name Backwards: NHOJ
Story Behind User Name: Well, I am the fourth John Edward Keist. I should have been the fifth but my grandfather was named Homer for some strange asinine reason to which I was never told.
Where I Reside: Somewhere in the lower right hand corner on the map of Wisconsin.
Last Thing I Did I Am Proud Of: Thanked a Vietnam Veteran tonight in the county jail where I work for serving our country.
My Greatest Fear: My family and or friends being killed and not being able to do anything about it.

1. Spell your first name backwards: Yellek (Dude, that sounds so cool.)
2. The story behind your user name: It's from an anime show, Tenchi Muyo.
3. Where do you live: America
4. What was the last thing you did that you were proud of?: I dunno. My homework. Oh! My French homework. Word, dawg!
5. What's your greatest fear?: People. I'm afraid of people. Even little kids scare me.

1. Spell your first name backwards: einalem
2. The story behind your user name: I'm artillery
3. Where do you live: in a house
4. What was the last thing you did that you were proud of?: hmmm...anytime i finnish something i start.
5. What's your greatest fear?: That my daughter dies before me, i want to see her grow up into a beautiful woman .

GUNNER

1. Divad
2. My rank and last name
3. Ft. Riley
4. Changed my timing chain on my conversion van
5. My greatest fear is living to be old enough to need a walker or a s*** bag.

1.kainaiswO
2.Jason Bourne is an expert assassin, just like me, or rather just like i will be in a year.
3.Las Vegas, Nevada
4.I talked a young punk(gangster) into turning his life around
5.Having to bury the men under my command(My own death i can handle, but the death of my friends and allies is unacceptable)

1. Spell your first name backwards: saerdnA
2. The story behind your user name: ! CLASSIFIED !
3. Where do you live: At home
4. What was the last thing you did that you were proud of?: Getting a job :D
5. What's your greatest fear?: Being skint on a Friday night

1. Spell your first name backwards: sirhC
2. The story behind your user name: Wanna be in the USMC Silent Drill Platoon
3. Where do you live: USA(or is it ASU?)
4. What was the last thing you did that you were proud of?: Knocked out a nose guard in a football game(The sumbitch clipped me!)
5. What's your greatest fear?: s scare me :shock: They sneak and scheme and plan things evil!

1. Spell your first name backwards: Rehpotsirk
2. The story behind your user name: It's my rank and last name
3. Where do you live: Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec
4. What was the last thing you did that you were proud of?: Enrolled in the Canadian Forces as an Officer
5. What's your greatest fear?: Ashley not waiting for me.

1. Spell your first name backwards: darB
2. The story behind your user name: Caffeine is my friend!
3. Where do you live: Currently Italy
4. What was the last thing you did that you were proud of?: two days ago was a very very good day. My publisher said he wouldpublish one of my manuscripts and I recieved a Flag Letter of Commendation and a Navy Acheivement Medal.
5. What's your greatest fear?: Honestly, I am always afraid that one day I wont be able to have kids. I don't know where this fear comes from but it bugs me.

Back