Misuse of the term, "Anti Semite"

I don't know about that. If the British, Spanish, French and Russians had not invaded the US mainland, then I doubt there would be any problem with the Native Americans.

If the Spanish and Portugese had not invaded South and Central America....
If the Dutch (IIRC) didn't invade South Africa.....
If the Japanese had not invaded China, Korea and the Pacific islands.....

Man we can go lots of places when we start doing the "what if" gig!

Seno ... convenient memory don't you think???

The Jewish people lived in those lands you claim belonged to the Palestinians, long before the Arabs laid claim to the area.

That means that your accusation is so much smoking mirrors. You claim the Jews stole the land .. but history (and not 'recent' history), says otherwise ... the Palestinians were the thieves and the Jewish people are the rightful owners.

The Jewish people lived in those lands you claim belonged to the Palestinians, long before the Arabs laid claim to the area.

That means that your accusation is so much smoking mirrors. You claim the Jews stole the land .. but history (and not 'recent' history), says otherwise ... the Palestinians were the thieves and the Jewish people are the rightful owners.

Umm isnt it more likely that the original "Jews" were Arab by nationality and Jewish by religion?

I tend to believe that the selective memory is the belief that Jews were the only occupants of the area or even the majority occupants.

The simple reality is that you have a small religious sect being misidentified as a race when they are not, there is enough historical data (including Israels own history) which says that the Hebrews lived amongst the Canaanites this indicates at least a shared ownership not total ownership which they claim now.

The problem in this argument is not recognition that Jews lived in the area for thousands of years alongside whatever other religions were there but that the post war immigrants do not have a genetic claim to the area but rather a religious one, it would be like using the immigration of catholics from around the world to the Vatican as an excuse for the Vatican to annex chunks of Italy.

Last edited:

Convenient memory,... not at all,... maybe closer to the brutal truth if you were honest enough with yourself to actually look at the facts.

Show me just one credible source for this wonderful theory of yours.... other than someone else's theory.

With the Jews being a "Semitic" people it is far more likely that they are merely descendants of Arabs who adopted their own religion, no different to those who adopted the worship of Baal and any of a dozen other deities of the time.

You speak of the Hebrew religion as if it has been about since the time of the Neanderthals, yet when we look at it, it has ties to Christianity and it would appear that it is just another religion that has evolved from animism and idolatry from about the time of christianity,... regardless of what we are told by its followers.

My reference to the Jews stealing the land, is on this occasion pertaining to that time since 1900 when Zionism urged the movement of Jews back to Palestine, and particularly to the period since the end of WWII.

wiping-off-map.jpg

Anyway, the Jews were only ever a very small minority in this area and this is rigorously documented and sources posted on this forum, most of those minority had lived in Europe for the last 1200 years and as such, have no legitimate claim to any part of Palestine, just as I cannot go back and claim the lands of my ancestors in England, nor you to your ancestral lands.

Their whole claim is ludicrous and had it not been for the collective guilt of the allies after WWII for not having done more to avert the worst of the Holocaust, Israel would never have come into being. There is, and never has been, a legitimate reason for a religious group to have their own country, even less when it belongs to someone else.

Chief, can you answer the question originally posed (I believe by MontyB).

"What would you do, if for example, New Zealand just decided on a whim to donate the best half of the US to the starving Somalians and then started actively supporting their movement there, and their murder and humiliation of US citizens who had the will to resist"?

Last edited:
One thing that really ticks me off is when the Jews will look for a reason to call someone anti-semetic. I had that problem with a few locals that pulled that stunt.

pure semantics, the meanings of words in reality are determined by how people use them. many words have completely different meanings to what they had originally.

pure semantics, the meanings of words in reality are determined by how people use them. many words have completely different meanings to what they had originally.
If you would have read the title of the thread, you would have realised that this thread points out, that the "accepted" in this case is not correct.

Some people "accept" bad behaviour, others do not. The fact that something is accepted does not make it correct.

Back