Miscellaneous about my trip to the US. - Page 2

--
Boots

March 1st, 2005  
Schwul

Don't worry about the plane ride, just enjoy it. I'm (hoping) to take a plane ride to Virginia USA sometime in april. my only worry is my loggage. XD
March 1st, 2005  
Missileer

Since they take everything away that can possibly be used as a weapon, I would worry more about walking around LA. I lived in San Pedro and North Hollywood in the early 60s and it was a different world then, nice. Oh, by the way don't carry fingernail clippers or cigarette lighters, they're illegal now. The Air Marshalls? Don't make eye contact and you're okay.
March 2nd, 2005  
Italian Guy

Thanks. Uhm, I've travelled pretty much, yeah. Been to western Canada, flown all across Europe. I fly routinely about 10 times a year national flights.
Alright I'll try avoid eye-contact with air Marshalls, then 8)
--
Boots
March 2nd, 2005  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
Thanks. Uhm, I've travelled pretty much, yeah. Been to western Canada, flown all across Europe. I fly routinely about 10 times a year national flights.
My post, except for the LA thing, was tongue-in-cheek. I heard on the news that all the articles being taken away can be mailed by the owner at a kiosk instead of being destroyed. I guess that prize Zippo passed dpwn from Grandpa can now be saved.
March 3rd, 2005  
Italian Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italian Guy
My post, except for the LA thing, was tongue-in-cheek. I heard on the news that all the articles being taken away can be mailed by the owner at a kiosk instead of being destroyed. I guess that prize Zippo passed dpwn from Grandpa can now be saved.
Yeah I have some experience with forgetting to leave small clippers home Am I supposed to buy brand new fingernail clippers in every single country I go?? Do they think I'm a collectionist?!
Thanks Missileer, the kiosk thing is interesting, in case I ll ever need it.
March 3rd, 2005  
Charge 7

Put the clippers in the luggage you _don't_ carry on the plane. Sheeesh!
March 4th, 2005  
Italian Guy