MilForum Washington D.C. meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG poke my eyes out now!!!!! Arrrrrhhhhhh!!!!! They are the happy Days skirts.

Missileer honey I am not really a skirt girl if I have to wear one I will but generally I am a jeans girl, sorry hun.

TI DC is not really on the cards, but I am looking for a place in the states, and HK is if thats happens, and all goes well.

No. Now I really can't. I did something rather...um...what's the word? Oh yes! Stupid. And thanks, but I'm not worth moving to Idaho for.

Well I got a Cowboy Maine, and Hillbilly in Rural New York, and a few Marines, Navy guys around the country so I need to be central ;)

So Idaho is the friendly state. So there you go ho ho ho.

Last edited:
Nooooooooooooooo, Kiwi. Idaho is the state that thinks all the other 49 states should drop off the face of the planet. We aren't exceptionally friendly towards outsiders. Coldly polite is the best you'll get from most of us.

Who's da ho?

Hope ya like potatoes Kiwi.

LMAO! not me, at least they are getting some action. I'm on a 6-7 month wait.

I like spuds, roasted, mashed, and into chips, boiled is ok. Whats your point there, is it a mini Ireland?:p

Bulls*** boys. All the freakin' Californians and stupid movie stars are moving up here and ruining our perfect "Lost" atmosphere. Thanks to them we had to get electricity, running water, telephones, cellular phones, paved streets...damn them!!! :mad:

:angel: :mrgreen:

Bulls*** boys. All the freakin' Californians and stupid movie stars are moving up here and ruining our perfect "Lost" atmosphere. Thanks to them we had to get electricity, running water, telephones, cellular phones, paved streets...damn them!!! :mad:

:angel: :mrgreen:

Not to mention indoor toilets. I Da Ho is actually an old Indian term meaning, "watch where you step." :?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back