June 8th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

In roughly 27 hours.
June 8th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
In roughly 27 hours.
Nice!, can you get that down to the minute?
June 9th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Not really. Our promotion times fluctuate every second thursday. But i'll give it a shot. 22 hours, 46 mins, 43 secs. As of 21:14:07. That's assuming i get promoted at 20:00. But whose counting?
--
June 9th, 2005  
c/Commander

Ah but of course the flashy officers with their testicle-shoulderboards will have their promotions first, and there will be speeches...you know how we are. :P

Figure 20:45 or later.
June 9th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I highly doubt it. Two are going for C/2lt right now. One will have to wait till the banquet at encampment because he's a Flight Sgt there. The other has to get it before encampment because he's a Flight Commander there. My squadron goes from the lowest ranking to the highest ranking inorder of promotion. My speech will be something like this for when I get C/2lt. "I man of few words. GO MARINE CORPS. That is all"
June 9th, 2005  
c/Commander

Haha...then a hundred angry Junior Zoomies (I say this in the best possible way, myself being a Junior Swabbie/Squid) stand up and throw things at you...
June 9th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

That's what I'm planning on, sir. I got to try that at encampment somehow.
June 9th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by nulli secundus
That's what I'm planning on, sir. I got to try that at encampment somehow.
Our C/CC was an E-2 in the marines while a C/LtCol in the USAFAUX. He wore the uniform for an hour or too