Marine MOS... - Page 2

--

January 4th, 2005  
Sooners1

MCT follows boot only if you are not an 03. Know a kid that graduates SOI in Jan. They do not send grunts to MCT anymore. Infantry go to SOI.
January 4th, 2005  
03USMC

He's gonna be a Remington Raider Sooner.
January 4th, 2005  
Sooners1

On purpose? Just kiddin, kinda..

Quote:
Originally Posted by implicature
2- after Paris Island is there training between PI and MOS training? i have heard about some sort of battle training but it was under the impression that it was only for infantry but i get it a few different accounts depending on the website.
That is why I threw that MCT thing out, so he would know infantry does not do it, waste of time for them.
--
January 4th, 2005  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooners1
On purpose? Just kiddin, kinda..

Yeah Kids these days huh
January 4th, 2005  
implicature

Well to be honest with you i am inadvertantly (sp) starting a family right now and if i start my career in The Corps and my family decides they like civilian Duayne better then i am going to need a back up plan and from the research that i've done professional killer / weapons expert aren't hiring all that well. So brand me a remington raider if you DARE but either wy my friends:
I AM A MARINE! (or will be shortly !!!)
January 4th, 2005  
03USMC

Remington Raider ain't the worst two old Grunts could come up with. We're bein Genteel as we are in Po-lite So- Ci-it-ty.

Seriously nothin wrong with bein a paper pusher. It's all in what you want.
January 5th, 2005  
Sooners1

Easy there Pup. If all it takes is a couple of us old salts to get ya fired up, you will have a long road ahead of you once you do hit The Corps. It is a friendly ribbin and it will never change. I can tell ya now, grunts will always tease pogues and vice versa, it has always and will always be that way. And your right hitman is a tough field to get into.
January 5th, 2005  
implicature

Quote:
Easy there Pup. If all it takes is a couple of us old salts to get ya fired up, you will have a long road ahead of you once you do hit The Corps. It is a friendly ribbin and it will never change. I can tell ya now, grunts will always tease pogues and vice versa, it has always and will always be that way. And your right hitman is a tough field to get into.
Oh don't worry! i don't get fired up very easily... and when i do i get real quite and can't even stand to look at you. i was just joshin' you gents right back. yeah know i am gonna catch hell when i get in first of all because of my name -Daniel Duayne Green- (from GA) and because of my country bumpkin accent. so i may as well get used to it.
-Sooners-
what does the part in the red mean? was it directed to me cause if it is... then you done confused this ole backwoodsman
__________________________________________________ _______
ps i think remington raider sounds kinda cool!
January 5th, 2005  
Sooners1

Quote:
from the research that i've done professional killer / weapons expert aren't hiring all that well.
Hitman, professional killer, things like that, yep - they are not hirin all that well, keep tryin to apply though. Problem is there is no Union for that.
January 5th, 2005  
implicature

Quote:
Quote:
from the research that i've done professional killer / weapons expert aren't hiring all that well.
Hitman, professional killer, things like that, yep - they are not hirin all that well, keep tryin to apply though. Problem is there is no Union for that.
I HOPE ALL MARINES ARE A SMART @$$ like this!!! I do enjoy smart elics just poppin off. My dad calls it a p!ss!n contest.

and for the record i thought that was funny!!! keep it up