Luger

Springfield

So how much would a Luger cost? I've seen some at gunshows for a few hundred, but I don't think they were in the greatest condition either. I'm talking about a real nice one. No damage or anything wrong with it. And it fires nicely too. I'm thinking about getting one. Post any links to any sites that might be selling some. Thanks.

Do you want a good shooter or a collector. Cause there are different prices. $600 for a good shooter. $6000 for a good collector.

Hmmm, yeah I would have to think about that. The collector ones usually haven't been shot before right? Or does it just have to do with the seller?

All lugers are collectors pieces in one way or another. A common W.W.I DWM is cheeper than a W.W. II one. They vary so much that won't even try to describe them. Go on amazon and buy you a book, start studying, and thirty years from now you can call your self a luger man. As for cost, Keep your eyes out and you can pick up a mixed junker shooter for a few hundred. The most expensive one is the 1908 U S Army 45 test luger. You couldn't touch one for a million.

I always love the luger. I want to get it first then .45 colt.

My great uncle got the luger from europe during WW2 but he lost it, can't find it. It makes me upset.

Lugers have one of the best design in terms of how the human hand grips it. Sure, it's a old toggle bolt system and is somewhat porblematic with fine dirt and grit. But it's a freaking LUGER. It's as much a symbol of German Military Power as it is of fine elegance in terms of pistol craft. They are just something to have and behold.

If open carry was allow in Florida, I'd carry a Luger.

yea it has that sexy aura out of it.. man i want to hold one.. you cant explain it.. everyone wants one..

I have two .22 cal Luger type plinkers. One made by ERMA Arms and the other by Stoeger Arms. They are among my favorite handguns for fun shooting. The ERMA is almost a replica just smaller frame. They just make me want a 9mm more than ever.

This is what I want. It's the only known .45 Caliber Luger Carbine in the world. It's going for $1,000,000.00 (US).

11.jpg

1.jpg

1_a.jpg

14.jpg

9.jpg

http://www.worldoflugers.com/index.htm

sorry but

that is not a 1908 test luger. They look just like the standard P-08 except for the following
the trigger guard is curved on the front outwards
the rear behind the sight is marked witha script GL meaning that it was made under the personal control of George Luger.
serial number would be 1 or 2 or 3 or
and of course, the caliber
a few lugers have been made in 45 ACP by gunsmiths but they are not a factory made 1908 test luger

I think it belongs in private collection. We'll treat it better than any museum. England just took down a museum piece about the use of Holland & Holland Rifles used in WWI because they weren't demilled.

I'd like that Luger .45 ACP carbine.

Back