Loud , Red and Blond

--
Boots

February 13th, 2015  
tetvet

Topic: Loud , Red and Blond

Loud , Short Red Dress and Blond Hair , A Pole Dancer , no a TV News Woman , especially FOX NEWS .
February 13th, 2015  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetvet
Loud , Short Red Dress and Blond Hair , A Pole Dancer , no a TV News Woman , especially FOX NEWS .
I'm not sure what this means...?
February 13th, 2015  
Kesse81

Quote:
Most remote controls can change the channel.
--
Boots
February 14th, 2015  
tetvet

Ignore the post just like changing the channel , ah !!!
February 14th, 2015  
Kesse81

Quote:
Ignore the post just like changing the channel , ah !!!
Good idea!
Most of your posts are too similar to the TV programs, too many reruns without factual content!
February 14th, 2015  
tetvet

I'm aware the post was a bit above your IQ , but the post was entered under Chit Chat and that's what I was doing just chatting .
February 14th, 2015  
JOC

Got to agree Tet, it eludes me as well? Is it in code.
February 14th, 2015  
Kesse81

Quote:
I'm aware the post was a bit above your IQ , but the post was entered under Chit Chat and that's what I was doing just chatting .
Well buddy
You probably havenīt discovered that this is a military international forum (Please note international) so far almost everything you have posted has been about American affairs which most of us canīt relate to. The US is not the Worldīs navel. Try to look a little farther than your own nose. Otherwise, you probably have a local forum for older sour men that you can join.
February 14th, 2015  
tetvet

Where the U.S. Goes so goes the World .
February 14th, 2015  
Kesse81

Down the freaking toilet.