Looking for military History Documentaries Check out Youtube

mmarsh

This might sound very obvious but Youtube as a great collection of Documentaries on military history from the History Channel and the Discovery Channel. I wont post the links the questionable legality of the videos might make this site a target of litigation, and I don't want to cause Redneck any additional headaches.

Just headover to youtube and do a search for "Dogfights History Channel" and you have a pretty good collection. You will get a list of shows from the popular "Dogfights" TV series. There are others too.

Its better than watching TV and its free.

Naturally a broadband internet connect is recommented for any streaming.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
This might sound very obvious but Youtube as a great collection of Documentaries on military history from the History Channel and the Discovery Channel. I wont post the links the questionable legality of the videos might make this site a target of litigation, and I don't want to cause Redneck any additional headaches.

Just headover to youtube and do a search for "Dogfights History Channel" and you have a pretty good collection. You will get a list of shows from the popular "Dogfights" TV series. There are others too.

Its better than watching TV and its free.

Naturally a broadband internet connect is recommented for any streaming.

Enjoy.

I agree and if you are looking for some interesting WW2 documentaries this guys site is well worth checking out...

http://www.zenoswarbirdvideos.com/

(I assume this will not raise the ire of the mods as the website has been posted here in the past)

Back