Looking for gun video requests

SOT_II

If you have a request for a gun video, I or one of my fellow shooters might have it. Just post the request and I'll try and dig it up.

do you have any videos of say, sniper rifles with some type of muzzle break/silencer type system on them? i was looking for a muzzlebreak or silencer and wanted to hear some decibal reduction in the shots or recoil reduction but couldn't find any videos. some type of .308 rifle would be prefered. thanks ahead of time.

I'll post some but let me offer this, it's near impossible for a video or audio to accurately reproduce the sound of a suppressor. The gain and impulse grabbing just isn't there...as well the limitations of online audio reproduction are just not right...

Try these out, first one is NOT subsonic...you can hear the echo of the transsonic bullet.
Second one is subsonic...that "twang" at the end of the shot is the bullet hitting the metal target...

CRAZY STUFF

http://www.swrmfg.com/video/omega1.asp

I'm not picky, I'd like to see footage of a Jackhammer or USAS12 or any good fully automatic shotgun - emptied on full-auto, preferably with birdshot or flechette ammo.

At this point the USAS12 is way to valuable to shoot.
The Jackhammer ammo is no longer made.

godofthunder9010 said:
I'm not picky, I'd like to see footage of a Jackhammer or USAS12 or any good fully automatic shotgun - emptied on full-auto, preferably with birdshot or flechette ammo.

I saw some auto shotgun footage somewhere on the net recently. I'll see if I can find the vids again.

There is an AC-130 Spooky Gunship video floating around out there somewhere. I used to have it, but I can't find it anymore. Do you have it or do you think you could track it down?

Back