Limited edition mountain dew?

Chocobo_Blitzer

Anyone taste this new (or has it come out before?) mountain dew? It's grapey. It's good, considering I never really liked mountain dew or it's other spawns.

YUCK!!!!!! I tried that new Mountain Dew yesterday and it was freakin disgusting. I'll stick with Coke it is much better. The only new soft drink I ever liked when it came out was Surge. That stuff was awesome. When it first came out you could buy a 2 liter bottle for only 30 cents and i bought a lot of it. Now the only place I can find it is in Chucky Cheeses.

I like the taste, but I find the ors to be true about things shrinking because of it...I hope you understand what I am saying here, gentlemen.

Limited Edition Mountain Dew?

That's interesting....I've never heard of it. I think I'll stick with my Pepsi.

I like the taste, but I find the ors to be true about things shrinking because of it...I hope you understand what I am saying here, gentlemen.

WHAT THE H**L?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!????!? :shock: :? :shock: :?: :?:

I'll stick with Cheerwine and water. Cheerwine to break up this junk that's makin my chest hurt, and water to keep me healthy during this stupid cold. Actually I'm staring at a caffeine free pepsi. Go figure.

Back