like it here

dougal

In case anyone wants to know why I was missing for a while,

since my last post a got word that my granny was very ill.
To put a long story short I spent my whole christmas in hostpital in a room watching her die with my family. Im the eldest of grankids and she is like a mother to me, and I also felt I shuld be there for my aunt in a family of 7 who is living in N. Carolina and is ilegal, could not come home.

It was hell for her. My gran almost died xmas eve. I spent all my time with her, 2hours from home and no internet.

Anyway I know you guys would cheer me up.

Some times its easest to talk to the people you dont know.

We had no xmas but I still have my gran.

Heres to Nula Newman

i had to do the same thing with my grandpa three years ago. It felt like i was missing something on the inside. I spent the first seven years of my life with my grandpa living with my brother and me and my mom. He was our live in babysitter/caretaker while my mom worked 2 jobs.

Dougal i loved my grandpa and wanted him to stay on this earth and be with me but the pain and suffering i could see in his eyes and hear in his voice i finally had to tell him to go home to jesus... he died that night. I don't know a lot Dougal but i do know that my grandpa is at peace now.

My thought and prayer are with you and yours Dougal

Cheers. :)

Its going to make me take a moment every xmas from now to think of people suffering in hospitals.

:(

Yea it hurts, i lost my Grandpa 4 months ago, at least you didn't lose her though, and besides, CHRISTmas is where the family is.

Please send my best wishes to your Grandma, Dougal!
I'm really happy to hear that she made it!

dougal said:
In case anyone wants to know why I was missing for a while,

since my last post a got word that my granny was very ill.
To put a long story short I spent my whole christmas in hostpital in a room watching her die with my family. Im the eldest of grankids and she is like a mother to me, and I also felt I shuld be there for my aunt in a family of 7 who is living in N. Carolina and is ilegal, could not come home.

It was h**l for her. My gran almost died xmas eve. I spent all my time with her, 2hours from home and no internet.

Anyway I know you guys would cheer me up.

Some times its easest to talk to the people you dont know.

We had no xmas but I still have my gran.

Heres to Nula Newman

Sounds like you had a pretty good Christmas after all. I hope She does well and my prayers are with you and yours.

Back