lets talk about what you know about Iran!




 
--
 
January 16th, 2006  
Esika
 
 
Hey Babes!
all of you,who live in everywhere,who believe your country's media and newspapaer,who think knowing everything about Iran and who allow himself to judge iran and her government:what do you know about Iran?

and for start:who knows why Iranians attack the american embassy?(I think you like michael moore and his films...).
who knows about geographical importance of iran?
who knows power og leading the shiite cresent by Khameneie?
who knows iranian instrument to sruggle in fuel line and oil industries and world economic situatoin?
who knows real data of military details of iran army?
who knows the fact of imposed war?
who knows that americans follow iranian plan to conquest Iraq?
and....
.....................
if you think that you are the proffessional in Iran's topic,
get ready:1,2,3:GO!
January 16th, 2006  
headspace
 
 
I believe you are being inflammatory for the sake - but if you could try and make one point at a time, that would be good.

I am particularly interested in the gas / oil / power issues that Iran has.

You see, a lot of people think that the enrichment programme is all about arms. I don't doubt Iran has nuclear ambitions, but I suspect that a regular power supply is their main ambition. It is also interesting that Russia has offered to enrich on their soil - again it is about control of power supply.

It seems to be that sources of independent power (gas, oil, nuclear) are forming the basis for most conflicts - and this is no different. Iran is not as radical as some posters here believe - but you are not helping the case.
January 16th, 2006  
sunb!
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esika
and for start:who knows why Iranians attack the american embassy?(I think you like michael moore and his films...).
The American embassy were seized in response to the exiled Shah of Iran's admission to the US for medical treatment, correct me if I'm wrong.
--
January 16th, 2006  
phoenix80
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunb!
The American embassy were seized in response to the exiled Shah of Iran's admission to the US for medical treatment, correct me if I'm wrong.
wrong!

US embassy would have been seized eventually as it was occupied once during the 79 revolt too.

The darned islamic revolution declared the US as its number one enemy so with or without the Shah's excuse, those primitive guys would do this either way.

The Communist party of Iran, Tudeh party, and bunch of hardline muslims students seized the embassy by direct order of Mullah Khomeini and their mission was to create chaos and crisis in order to eliminate their internal opposition forces.

They did welcome the war with Iraq because it helped the Mullahs create a police state and suppress the dissidents.

The Islamic regime of Iran's survival depends on chaos and crisis! Remember that...
January 16th, 2006  
Esika
 
 
oah dears:remember 1950-1960 and fall of the democratical government of mosaddeq by CIA and intelligent service and so on...
and about iran atomic program:it's iranian's right to enrich uranium in his territory,you can't make decision just on base of thoughts!
and about me,as an Iranian student who study cell and molecular biology,(and I earn it by myself!) and who take part in some demonstrations against government and who do political fight for freedom(in Iranian meanning!) and who have families in regime prisons:no body have right to decide for us!
we are Iranian and here is iran and just iranian can decide who can order them,my father was fired from university because his political view in 1980 but he take part in war because WE ARE NATIONALIST!
not racist,or fanatist or radicalist or terrorist!
we fought against whole world in 8 imposed war against the real evil who you gave him chemical weapons and armed him with bests...we have men ceased from 35 countries and you ask us why we should hate you?when our planes become crash just because of your wrong policies.
and you named us narrow mindeds,radicalists...haha!when red cross can't find any reason to blame Iran because of her Pows,remembre american prisons in Iraq and all over the worlsd,my humanists!
and never forget that america is a country who deployed atomic bombs against humanity,never confirmed kyoto's form and never judged her solidiers for Corea,Japan,Vietnam,Iraq,afghanistan,somali and count...
I hate mullahs,but i like ahmadinezhad,he is a fool amn who is suitable for you,khatami couldn't pay your attention to Islamic world,now,you are with us,in the same boat,we may survive both or sank,never can run away from this destination...
January 16th, 2006  
sunb!
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
wrong!

US embassy would have been seized eventually as it was occupied once during the 79 revolt too.

The darned islamic revolution declared the US as its number one enemy so with or without the Shah's excuse, those primitive guys would do this either way.
Thanks for providing the information, Phoenix. Appriciated to be corrected
January 16th, 2006  
Esika
 
 
and about petrol,gas,and energy sources,it's distinctly showed that you love humanity and nations of iraq,arabia,ecuador,venezuella and allof the world for your nice emotions!
but let me beg you:don't love us,we don't need your excuse or love,we just need....peace!

also you can read CIA reports about mosaddeq...
January 16th, 2006  
MightyMacbeth
 
 
he is banned????

anyways, hmm Iran? umm they were the persians cirus and stuff... Parthians and etc.. uhh, defeated a bunch of Romans. Alexander went through it. Ehh.. the Arabians defeated the Sassanids.. after a while, they became the Safavid persians.. and yeah,
January 17th, 2006  
Doppleganger
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by headspace
I believe you are being inflammatory for the sake - but if you could try and make one point at a time, that would be good.

I am particularly interested in the gas / oil / power issues that Iran has.

You see, a lot of people think that the enrichment programme is all about arms. I don't doubt Iran has nuclear ambitions, but I suspect that a regular power supply is their main ambition. It is also interesting that Russia has offered to enrich on their soil - again it is about control of power supply.

It seems to be that sources of independent power (gas, oil, nuclear) are forming the basis for most conflicts - and this is no different. Iran is not as radical as some posters here believe - but you are not helping the case.
I think the problem is when you have a leader of a power who states that another nation must be wiped from the face of the earth, and in the next sentence declares that their nuclear programme is for energy needs only. It doesn't exactly fill one with any reassurance.

Of course the acquisition of power (in one form or another) forms the basis for most conflicts - it always has. Even wars fought in the name of religion are essentially about the projection of influence, and therefore power, over their antagonists. If we're honest both gulf wars were more than partly fought to safeguard economic interests. The fact that we took out a tyrant was a bonus.
January 25th, 2006  
oRTouCH
 
 
I can only say that If they produce nukes Iran will be a threat on Middle-East...