Legal download of Ghost Recon classic

I didn't like Rainbow Six because it's not representative of actual military people... none that I know and none of the real ones I read about.
Fantasy's okay, but keep it believable.
And as with Tom Clancy books, some of his characters just got too big to like or at times, believe. Jack Ryan is the typical character but Ding falls into this category as well.
Interesting characters are complicated.
The corporal going nuts because he got a dear John letter... and it earns him a medal and reputation that he's now feeling obliged to uphold, even though now that he's got it out of his system, he's back to being his cowardly self again.
The senior sergeant who's the meanest mo fo anyone's seen, but apparently the dude is homosexual.
A staff sergeant who's got no money because of two failed marriages... he may have joined out of other reasons but now he's staying because he can smuggle out goods and make money on the black market.
So on and so forth.

I never was a fan of Tom Clancy's books, but the games bearing his name were excellent up until Splinter Cell when Ubisoft became the incredibly incompetent developer. I miss Red Storm, Raven Shield was the last quality Clancy game.

Raven Shield was good. The latest R6 games sucked... the ones without the planning phase etc. Don't know about vegas though. Never played that.

Back