**The "laughing" smiley FREAKS ME OUT!** - Page 3

--
Boots

October 26th, 2005  
Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureHMSGrad
Who the heck put this in the "Neverending Stories.." category??? And does Redleg know that the standard is three "." for an elipsis? (It should actually be four for the end of a sentence.)
It's only two in Norway. They're odd ducks over there.

Anyway, it's in "Neverending Stories" because it doesn't seem to be ending or really to have a point anymore. It was either move it here or lock it.
October 26th, 2005  
FutureHMSGrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck

Anyway, it's in "Neverending Stories" because it doesn't seem to be ending or really to have a point anymore. It was either move it here or lock it.
Really??? I didn't know that it was two in Norway! That's funny. . . . Are you serious? Or are you trying to fool me? This is not a joking matter, seeing that I am known throughout my school as "The Grammar Nazi". I will not let this rest until I find the answer! haha :-)))

Yeah, I guess I'm glad that this is here, rather than locked, but in all honesty, it did have a point. That smiley *does* scare me. I think that there should be an alternative to. . . *shakes*. . . " "

*runs away crying*

hahaha
October 26th, 2005  
Navy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureHMSGrad
Who the heck put this in the "Neverending Stories.." category??? And does Redleg know that the standard is three "." for an elipsis? (It should actually be four for the end of a sentence.)
You did lol.
--
Boots
October 27th, 2005  
tomtom22

If FutureHMSGrad doesn't like this
Imagine what happens when she sees my avatar!

October 27th, 2005  
Navy Boy

This thread is starting to get interesting.
October 27th, 2005  
sunb!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redneck

Actually there should be none.

Yeah we are odd ducks over here, like the football team "Odd Grenland" or the male name "Odd", like in "Odd Robin", "Odd Roger" and so forth. It is a bit harry, isn't it?

October 27th, 2005  
Fox

Or this one?
October 28th, 2005  
Navy Boy

I hate that one.
this one is good
October 28th, 2005  
Fox

I like that but I don't like when someone puke on me.
October 28th, 2005  
Navy Boy

True lol.