You know you've been in cadets too long when... - Page 5

--

December 25th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Good thing it wears off pretty fast. At least it did for me. Two days after I got home I was fine.
December 26th, 2004  
Gorfour20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAdkinson
Hehe I think some Cadets in CAP Can agree and some of us former cadets now Seniors its 2 simple words u haven't learned

"Encampment Eye"

After a week of gender flight segergation the ugliest chick becomes drop dead sexy
Encampment Goggles and such. Yea, the former DCWG daughters, woops, that was interesting everytime I ran into the good Colonel...

Also, there is Riddle Vision at ERAU because there is nothing there, well, there are females, but, they look not that great.
December 26th, 2004  
chewie_nz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cullion
It's long enough, yet someone every single one applies to me. Interesting. :-p

I stopped reading after like the first 30, but, I didn't see this one:

When you walk down hallways, you march. When you turn corners, you do columns and call the commands for yourself. (Also, when you turn around, you always use the about-face format.)

I've also been to several parties where I've tried to get somewhat of order or whatnot because it bothers me when everyone talks about something different at the same time, so I'll yell 'Lock it up!' And a few of my ROTC buddies will reply "Locked, sir!" And then I'll yell "Eyes'n'ears!" And they'll reply "Snapped and opened, sir!" And everyone will stare at us like psychos. We also regularly walk down a hallway and yell 'Thunder!' 'Flash!' to each other, lol.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Diferent country and yet...still applies!
--
December 26th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliehz
No, it just means you arent in love with some of the finest all american girls that CAP has to offer.
Where can they be found? Other then an Indian reservation.
December 27th, 2004  
devilwasp

Good thing about sea cadet camps is that there are rarely an all male course, and if there is then you wont believe what we/they will do to go into town.
December 28th, 2004  
JAdkinson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorfour20
Quote:
Hehe I think some Cadets in CAP Can agree and some of us former cadets now Seniors its 2 simple words u haven't learned

"Encampment Eye"

After a week of gender flight segergation the ugliest chick becomes drop dead sexy
Encampment Goggles and such. Yea, the former DCWG daughters, woops, that was interesting everytime I ran into the good Colonel...

Also, there is Riddle Vision at ERAU because there is nothing there, well, there are females, but, they look not that great.
*Names removed for protection of the person - remember this is international, and public ~Crazy*
December 28th, 2004  
Gorfour20

Quote:
*Names removed for protection of the person - remember this is international, and public ~Crazy*
Justin, you can tell me in private, I think I know what you were saying, especially if it referred to the ex-DCWG CC
January 17th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

what now this is dead? no more funny stories? come on!
January 17th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

I can tell more stories when they become "declassified".

Edit: Ok here go. This one happened not to long ago at our Airman School. It was maybe 0100 when this happened. The staff was looking for something to do because we didn't want to go to sleep. So the C/CO found a board and had someone write on it "Do not touch, under investigation" and put a random number on it. Then we looked around for some cones in order to box in a car. We boxed in the Senior Members car. Placing the boars on the windshield. If only the SM had said "This has cadets _____ and ____ written all over it." Good times good times.
January 17th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

interesting. Well usually we are tired as hell by 2300, so we go to bed as soon as possible