You know you've been in cadets too long when... - Page 4

--

December 3rd, 2004  
jrotcwmckinnon

Amen, to that
December 3rd, 2004  
Trevor

You all say this mess is good, that mess is good....let me tell you...they don't even compare to Comox's mess. O man, I gained 15 pounds in 6 weeks, which is good for me!
December 21st, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

I have been in for too long, i look at a beautiful I would even say sexy female cadet without lust!
--
December 21st, 2004  
alliehz

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAFAUX2004
I have been in for too long, i look at a beautiful I would even say sexy female cadet without lust!
No, it just means you arent in love with some of the finest all american girls that CAP has to offer.

OR! You havnt been in long enough b/c you don't want a girl who has the same interest....like CAP stuff.

See it kinda goes both ways. Me I used to think Dating in CAP was wrong... So heh, I could see it as you possibly haven't been in long enough. Now me on the other hand. My closet is full of CAP stuff, and when ever I go away for a little bit I get like 8 phone calls asking where I was from some cadet, more then half the emails in my in box are for CAP, and my bf is a ex cadet, and just to make it worse they give me a ribbon for sticking around 2+ years, and for some reason I miss my lil flight......duckie, I'm feeling depressed again...
December 21st, 2004  
devilwasp

LOL i can attest to almost all of those, me and my section where board on camp so we decided to pepper pot up to our mess door, then clear the mess. Man you have no idea how funny it is to scare the utter sierra outa the guy sleeping next to the door.
December 24th, 2004  
cadetgirl10

HA!! So true!
December 24th, 2004  
Trevor

Quote:
No, man, 2 years isn't long at all. Try 6.
December 25th, 2004  
JAdkinson

Quote:
Hehe I think some Cadets in CAP Can agree and some of us former cadets now Seniors its 2 simple words u haven't learned

"Encampment Eye"

After a week of gender flight segergation the ugliest chick becomes drop dead sexy
December 25th, 2004  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Please dont remind me of "Encampment Eye." I almost got it the second time, but i was one lucky SOB.
December 25th, 2004  
Trevor

Haha, I know exactly what you mean! When I got home, all my friends looked like supermodels.