alliehz

SunShine. But I don't post much.
--
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

why not? It seems like a descent forum
November 14th, 2004  
silent driller

Topic: Re: You know you've been in cadets too long when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drilldownmaster2004
...You dream of wonderful drill routines.
When you're compared to a boy scout, you have to use every once of energy in your being to keep from flogging the person
You only point with a closed hand.
Half of your dresser is full of candy.
When you listen to a song, and think, "hey, this would be a great song to play during a silent drill routine.
You are constantly picking lint off other people.
You start marching around the house.
You know every rank and could recite backwards and/or in your sleep.
When you compare polishing jobs with people at school.
Here I am!

And as for CadetWorld, I'm not even going to visit the site. I already know in the back of my head that I am way too far into the ROTC/ CAP/ gung ho business. I am having a hard time coming up with "normal" Christmas presents to ask for! I can't get web gear out of my head. I need it as a matter of necessity, but I don't wantto find it wrapped in decorative paper under the tree! Maybe I'll ask for clothes...
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

thats true, I want a Military backpack ,service coat, overcoat, shoulder boards and officer cover
November 15th, 2004  
alliehz

CW is ok, but there is something about it I'm not into. I like talking to people my age who like to do the same things...but for some reason CW seems more like a "lets all chat and have fun" type of thing. Thats why I stick to places like CS and here.

Sorry if this went off subject.
November 16th, 2004  
Trevor

I know exactly what you mean.
November 21st, 2004  
jrotcwmckinnon

Man, you got that right it has been so god long that things like that start to happen in your life!
November 26th, 2004  
Nick E

Topic: Re: You know you've been in cadets too long when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by drilldownmaster2004
You compare fast food restaurants to messes you have been to... (ex: hmm this McDonalds has way better food than Blackdown's mess, yet not as good as Quantico's).
Not True! The mess at blackdown is awesome(although several friends threw up many times!)

Try the junior rank mess on the base, they have amazing food for a Military Base!