You know you've been in cadets too long when... - Page 2

--

November 13th, 2004  
cullion

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/LtCdr
Quote:
Originally Posted by cullion
I've also been to several parties where I've tried to get somewhat of order or whatnot because it bothers me when everyone talks about something different at the same time, so I'll yell 'Lock it up!' And a few of my ROTC buddies will reply "Locked, sir!" And then I'll yell "Eyes'n'ears!" And they'll reply "Snapped and opened, sir!" And everyone will stare at us like psychos. We also regularly walk down a hallway and yell 'Thunder!' 'Flash!' to each other, lol.
LOL, ur called "Sir" as a cadet Seaman? You must be stuck in the middle of an Army JROTC unit.
Very funny. Any rank is called "sir" when referred to with Eyes, Ears, or Lock It Up. Also, considering the kids at the party were Seamen-Recruits, I had the rank advantage.
November 13th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by c/LtCdr
Quote:
I've also been to several parties where I've tried to get somewhat of order or whatnot because it bothers me when everyone talks about something different at the same time, so I'll yell 'Lock it up!' And a few of my ROTC buddies will reply "Locked, sir!" And then I'll yell "Eyes'n'ears!" And they'll reply "Snapped and opened, sir!" And everyone will stare at us like psychos. We also regularly walk down a hallway and yell 'Thunder!' 'Flash!' to each other, lol.
LOL, ur called "Sir" as a cadet Seaman? You must be stuck in the middle of an Army JROTC unit.
Very funny. Any rank is called "sir" when referred to with Eyes, Ears, or Lock It Up. Also, considering the kids at the party were Seamen-Recruits, I had the rank advantage.
Yea, if i go to a party all of them are sophmores, so i can't really make them do it then, but at meetings...
November 13th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by drilldownmaster2004
CAP has its benefits, and I still have a LIFE! I hang around with people who really don't even care about the cadets
This is one of the lucky ones....
--
November 13th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

yes i am, and its all because i am russian
November 13th, 2004  
Trevor

I've seen that before. It's on CW. It can vouch for most of those.
November 13th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

it was created by the cw people, for the cw people
November 14th, 2004  
cpl_clarke

just read that with a fellow cadet. both ourselves laughing
November 14th, 2004  
Darkmb101

the list just keeps growing and growing like the energizer bunny.
November 14th, 2004  
USAFAUX2004

theres are more editions,but they were not that great
November 14th, 2004  
Trevor

What would you guys add to the list?

I would say you've been in too long when you put one foot on the gas, and the other on the break when driving, because you're so used to rudder pedals.