To the Kids! - Page 2

--
To the Kids!

December 1st, 2005  
rotc boy

To the Kids!
thats how my dad raises me, he says its stupid when the school makes him sign waivers because he isn't the type of person who would sue, and he would side with the law like it said...

kind of off topic, but its along those lines, a guy went into a walmart, pulled a gun on the cashier, the cashier beat the s out of him, and the guy who tried to rob them is now suing....im gonna see if i cant get a link but its on the 9 o clock news tonight on fox 7 for people in texas....

edit: well, it looks like it will be on the website after the 9 o'clock news tonght, hopefull anyway...
December 1st, 2005  
Rob Henderson

Riding in the back of a pick up on a warm day was always a special treat. still is a special treat...so are alot of the other things that you posted. i wasnt born in any of those eras(90s) but i do alot of that stuff anyway..my best friend lives down the street from me and i can just walk in there any time i want to...we play football with neighborhood kids in the park.. think the ice cream man is god and a bunch of other stuff...it hasnt died yet...
December 4th, 2005  
Missileer

I can still remember the smells of grass and honey****le on a Spring night when we would lay on a quilt and just stare up at the stars. Back then the TV was black and white, outdoors was always technicolor.
--
To the Kids!