Kanye West is a scumbage

The part that really gets me is he is wrong to begin with, Bouncy's videos are way worse than Taylor Swifts are. We all know the wolfen listens only to the heaviest of metals, but at least Country singers have different tunes, hip hop and rap all use the same basic sound, a scratch record and clapping hands.

I'm ticked off at the people who are trying to excuse him in a way by saying he'd been drinking. And that makes his behavior okay because.....? Let's all apologize for shunning him. After all, he was drunk. He didn't know any better. Please. :roll:

I'm ticked off at the people who are trying to excuse him in a way by saying he'd been drinking. And that makes his behavior okay because.....? Let's all apologize for shunning him. After all, he was drunk. He didn't know any better. Please. :roll:

Well we do have it on the highest authority in the land that he is a "Jackass".

:)

Yeah I hear that all the freakin time.... Ain't my fault I been drinking. BS excuse. I think he was tryin to mack up Beyonce LOL.

Funny how people will try to justify some people actions blaming it on alcohol, but if the common everyday man gets drunk were called a bunch of wineo's

Do you think she would give us a chance to be back up dancers? Since we'll be drunk and everyone knows drunks are the BEST dancers. :D

Dunno better ask Kyle West, he seems to know everything as long as theres a mic in his hand, I still like his Leno interview.
I do wonder though, what would his mother say about his actions?
I bet ya that little punk would be backhanded.

I think he was a real badass to take the mic out of a 19 year old GIRLS hand and run his suck.

What I'd really love to see is Kanye take the mic out of somebody like Snoop or Ice cubes hand..................

Then fun would ensue.

Course Lil' Kanye don't pack the gear for that kinda chit.

I just watched CMT's top 20 countdown, they showed the Tim McGraw interview where he said Kayne West needs a good old fashioned as woppin. I want to see that :)

Back