I just realized...

Pogue

I am a korean redneck...I'm sitting here in a brown army bdu undershirt, skoal in my mouth, listening to country music....oh...my.....god.... :shock:

hahaha.... some are slower then others.... i realized it when i was listening to "It's Alright to be a rednecK" and i agree w/ half of the reasons... lol

Well, location will get you there by itself some of the time. Other than that, you have to be conservative, know what "Cowboying Up" means and live by it, and those are about the only requirements. (My source is "The Absolute and Unassailable Rules for Being a Redneck," Honky Tonk Press, 2004)
Listening to country (especially the old stuff like Waylon and Hank), driving a truck (say, an '87 F350 quad cab long bed with a 4 inch lift kit for instance :lol: ), being a hunter, being realistic about the current state of the world, and loving the outdoors (but not like a bunny-humper) all help you along.

You might be a redneck if

Therse a book-
"You Might Be A Redneck If"...funny.
Anyways everyone has a little redneck in them. :wink:

or if you include this on a post on another site when they ask you about your house... you go ahead and include your farm...

go down the road a lil... u come across our 80+acre farm w/ a 2+acre vinyard, hopefully to have a winery one day and on another farm we have +/- 8 cows and on our farm my grandpa has 50+ cows and there is a goat... that follows them around... and we aren't really sure where it came from... but it faithfully runs alongs w/ the calfs... and they accept it... there used to be some chickens... dunno where they came from either... dunno what happened to them either... and there is a 5+ acre bamboo forest lining Dutch Creek, from which we got our vinyards name..., and 3 ponds of pretty good size (like really big) and on this farm we have a '73 jeep that is so rusted the tailgate falls off, the seats are foam [poop], and the dashboard has this huge crack in which all the stuffin is falling out of, and its more red then the faded yellow color... have no clue what color it used to be, a yellow tractor.... thats an open cab (unless you count my grandpas $500,000+ John Deere thats freakin huge and awesome... i shouldn't have told u that... cause one key fits all... [consarn]) but yeah, i don't know what is up w/ the yellow stuff.... and i can drive all of these (hehe, dont' tell the cops a 14 yr old girl is driving all this stuff lol)

and i can also drive our honda and suburban... i'm so good

redneck?

Haha, I started driving when I was 9, I 'm not sure that makes you a redneck though, just a farm kid who was around when stuff needed to be moved. (I almost hit a fence first time out - couldn't quite reach the brake)

Actually I guess the majority of farmers are rednecks, not in the Jeff Foxworthy sense, more in the way described above.

D_Plus_One said:
Haha, I started driving when I was 9, I 'm not sure that makes you a redneck though, just a farm kid who was around when stuff needed to be moved. (I almost hit a fence first time out - couldn't quite reach the brake)

Actually I guess the majority of farmers are rednecks, not in the Jeff Foxworthy sense, more in the way described above.
no, I think I"m a redneck in the jeff foxworthy sense :lol:

D_Plus_One said:

yeah, when i first drove our truct, i didn't know that you had to put all your weight on the brake... and i couldn't get it to stop... i had a bed full of my bros siss and mom and cuzins.. and my dad was like SHIT u about killed them...

I guess maybe it is not a question of different types of rednecks, as much as varying degrees. I think this "Application to live in Sasktachewan" form is as good a definition as any:
http://home.uneec.eurocontrol.fr/~steve/sask.htm

The Colin Thatcher and Anne Murray stuff are kind of regional, but you can all fill in your own regional murder scandal and aging songbird if you like.

hmmm thats pretty funny... i have a Rednecks drivers application on my AIM subbie... IM me for the link...

Back