I just realized... - Page 2

--
Boots

January 14th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

Quote:
Originally Posted by D_Plus_One
Haha, I started driving when I was 9, I 'm not sure that makes you a redneck though, just a farm kid who was around when stuff needed to be moved. (I almost hit a fence first time out - couldn't quite reach the brake)

Actually I guess the majority of farmers are rednecks, not in the Jeff Foxworthy sense, more in the way described above.
yeah, when i first drove our truct, i didn't know that you had to put all your weight on the brake... and i couldn't get it to stop... i had a bed full of my bros siss and mom and cuzins.. and my dad was like SHIT u about killed them...
January 14th, 2004  
D_Plus_One

I guess maybe it is not a question of different types of rednecks, as much as varying degrees. I think this "Application to live in Sasktachewan" form is as good a definition as any:
http://home.uneec.eurocontrol.fr/~steve/sask.htm

The Colin Thatcher and Anne Murray stuff are kind of regional, but you can all fill in your own regional murder scandal and aging songbird if you like.
January 14th, 2004  
>*CrAzY*<

hmmm thats pretty funny... i have a Rednecks drivers application on my AIM subbie... IM me for the link...
--
Boots