Just In Case You Are Feeling Old

Missileer

Here's my brand new Great Granddaughter, Alexandra. (and my Grandson.)

AlexandraRandy.jpg

She was 1 1/2 months early but no problems. 3 1/2 lbs.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everybody (even some of these hardcore, no mercy, kill everything in sight Marines) loves babies.

:rambo:

Italian Guy said:
She's cute. Congratulations for having such a granddaughter (is she your first one?). :D

IG, this is my first Great Granddaughter. The Dad there is Grandson no. 1. Thanks, She's the best little girl in the world. :D

Thanks everyone. Great Granny and I have been on pins and needles. For one, they live in Eugene, Oregon, and second, her Mom has been in the hospital for weeks and she had a seizure so they took the baby cesarean section. But both are fine. Since she's so tiny, she'll have to spend a month in the hospital.

Congratulations, may there be many many more (really) great grandchildren.. :cheers:

Redleg said:
Congratulations, may there be many many more (really) great grandchildren.. :cheers:

Well, we have two Sons and one Daughter. My eldest Son has three boys and my Daughter had this Grandson with the baby girl. Number two Grandson is in High School so it won't be long now, I hope after College like the rest of them(kids).

USAFAUX2004 said:
Missileer are you one of those people who in 1903 said that an airplane will never fly? Lol j/k

I knew the thing had to go somewhere as hard as we were pushing it. :)

ironhorseredleg said:
Man, a guy goes away to work for the weekend and a beautiful great-grandchild joins the neighborhood :-D

Congratulations!!

Thank you. Yep, it seems like only yesterday when I was carrying her Dad everywhere I went. :(

Can you imagine the changing World she will grow up in?

NewRecruitAFR2332 said:
Congrats on your great grand baby. She's adorable and I hope that everything is fine with her mommy.

Thank you. Her Mom is still trying to recover but is gaining strength every day. The baby is supposed to come home in two days from today.

Back