JROTC - Page 2

--

August 11th, 2005  
5.56X45mm

Hey, I did JROTC when I was in High School and I think it did a world of good for me. It kept me out of trouble and I learned alot of good things. And I got in the Army as a E-3 not a E-1. Don't insult somehting that you don't understand.
August 11th, 2005  
c/Commander

Read his profile, he's in it...I would say he does understand it. I just don't think it's him that made that rant.
August 17th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by c/Commander
Read his profile, he's in it...I would say he does understand it. I just don't think it's him that made that rant.
I think you are on to something. He is not a Senior and he usually posts good stuff about it. However he could have had one of those moments cadets have when they want to just quit it all.
--
September 18th, 2005  
Grimlin

wth is your problom i love NJROTC im on the armed drill tewam and i do flag detail its great removed

mod edit: you do not have the right to be disrespectful just because one member fails to show respect
October 5th, 2005  
Rob Henderson

That kinda killed the thread a little bit there. Im gonna try and bring it back a little....I like AFJROTC its alot of fun, Im getting promoted and am on the armed drill team, saber team, and color guard. Its really fun and gives you something more to do after school than sit on your butt and play SOCOM all day...But I hafta admit SOCOM is alot of fun...
October 5th, 2005  
Grimlin

lol socoms awsome but ure right about it giving students something to do aftert school
December 15th, 2005  
NavyBrat88

What is your problem with JROTC? What unit are you in? I like it personally. It is getting me an advanced paygrade in the Navy.
December 16th, 2005  
Navy Boy

Maybe he got demoted and that's why he's off?
December 18th, 2005  
Fox

I don't understand what's went wrong with JROTC. I love it. It can help you a better person, better leadership, better communtiy service, and be proud to be AMERICAN!!!
December 23rd, 2005  
Hookedonlemons

Everyone is entiteld to their opinion but you do not need to make a topic about it!