JROTC club is Lame

October 27th, 2004  

Topic: JROTC club is Lame

my JROTC club is sort of lame, so im going to do sea cadets, is it fun? Can u give me some info on it?
October 28th, 2004  
Depends. What rank are you in JROTC, what JROTC are you in, and why is it lame?
October 28th, 2004  
are you serious?
October 28th, 2004  
how is it a club?
and don't quit, do both.
October 28th, 2004  
Can american cadets be in two elements at the same time? We're only parade with one element (The element we're in) with Canadian cadets.
October 28th, 2004  
While you should specify in your title that your JROTC is lame (I came in here with lock and key ready, waiting to see a flame war lol), I am sorry to hear that. Our JROTC is anything but lame.

Yes, If I would like, I could be in Young Marines, JROTC, Sea Cadets, and CAP all at once, but God help the person who tries to manage my time for me.

In other words, yes, but it can be time consuming.
October 31st, 2004  
welllllll, our leader guy is just an old teacher who was never in the military, he doesnt know anything, and my principle could not get the real JROTC so we had too make a club, its sooo boring, we dont have uniforms or anything, it sux, SO CAN U JUST TELL ME IF THE SEA CADETS ARE FUN CAUS I WANT TO DO IT.
November 1st, 2004  
well then it is the governments fault and you have a military club eh stay in it, and of course on my reccomendation join the Sea Cadets it is fun.

And to the other question yes you can be in two elements and depending on when CAP meets you could be in three.
November 17th, 2004  
Yeah! just like Crazy Cadet 142 Said be specific! Hey how is it lame what's your rank!?
December 3rd, 2004  
I think that you should just stay and keep going with it .